CHAPTER 13

Meher pov:

It was over 2 weeks since falling on 2-person incident and I don't know why I keep on remembering how Jamin hold me even though Vicky bhaiya did same. I keep on remembering that incident every night. I started to daydream about him every single day. But I have never saw him again after that. After I bumped into Vicky bhaiya I looked around but didn't find him anywhere. I just hope he doesn't misunderstand that. But why does he matter to you let him understand whatever he wants. Says my inner voice. Because I don't want to have any rumors that's why. I said to my inner voice. Sure whatever helps you sleep tonight. Said my inner voice again. Ugh I'm not fighting like a crazy person which I'm with my inner voice.

 I went to have my dinner and my sister just decided to go out for some thick shake and DAD DIDNT JUST ALLOWED ME AND MY SISTER ALONE TO GO NOW CAN'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.

So I went with my sis of course blasting the music on the way. We went to this popular shop and was in line to give order while bickering with my sister. I saw that guy with his friends also one of them might be my potential jiju. Why now from all of the time. I saw him entering and he still haven't notice me. Lemme hide real quick I don't wanna start here. I tried to hide behind my sister only for her to questioning me more gathering more attention. And tadaaa its over he already saw me. I will kill you first Gunnu then this Jamin. Why the fuck he is now coming over here. 

" Hiding from me sweetheart. " Jamin said as he came over. 

"Stop being delusional why would I hide from you Gaesaekki." I said as I was thinking how I missed this old nickname. 

"Heinnn par abhi toh tu chup rhi thi didi kisise. " Said my dumb dumb and dumbest sister. I looked at Jamin and he was smirking already. 

"Welll I was hiding from that dog he looked at me like I'm his meal. " I said covering up and went ahead in line leaving my sister and Jamin alone without realizing the smile on my face. Not both of them already becoming friends. I just went from there only to get followed by Vihaan and Ram. 

"Jao jao yaha pe kyu ho tum bhi apne param mitra ke pass."I said as I went to order the drinks and also param mitra of that jerk. 

"Arree param mitra abhi apki bhen ke sath busy hai toh socha hum hi apko accompany karde. Akela feel horha hoga na." Vihaan said while smirking and still following me to my table.

"Acha mujhe kyu akela feel hoga vo Gaesaekki se mujhe koi lena dena nhi hai."  I said while sitting on one of the table.

" Arre humne toh Jamin keliye thodi kaha hum toh apki bhen keliye bola tha."  Ram said while smirking. Shit did I just got caught. 

"Yaa yaa whatever or ye tumhara param mitra meri bhen ko kya patti phena rha hai kitni der se uske sath laga hua hai dont tell me usko bachi achi lagti hai." I said covering up and looking at where that Gaesaekki , his param mitra and meri bhen khade the. 

"Why you jealous or something that he is talking with your sister and not with you." Vihaan said teasing me more and I was way too flustered to say anything. Vihaan beta teri love life mere hath me chup rhna chahiye tujhe. 

"You know I'm worried about my sister that's it okay. And you should really control your mouth Vihaan who knows it might get you in trouble some day with Divya. " I said while smiling sweetly to him and not him getting scared. Yes Vihaan your love life is in my hands.

" Missed me sweetheart." Gaesaekki said while pulling out chair which was  infront of me and sitting. This jerk the audacity. Not my sister getting all shocked from hearing that sweetheart.