Ch 17: Preforming other places at the moment

Começar do início

The next morning I wake up a bit grumpy especially when I get woken up by a air horn by Fizz, Ozzie tried stopping him because Fizz didn't know the possible consequences while Ozzie did but was too late as a soul chain wraps around Fizz's neck as my eyes turn black from the grumpy anger from being woken up. Ozzie came to save his lover by telling me to go back to sleep which I did. Luckily when it was time to leave, Ozzie just carried me to the tour... helicopter. I was still asleep but it was sweet of Ozzie since he could tell by how badly I reacted this morning I didn't get much sleep and he slightly blamed himself for it too. We headed to the pride ring and I woke up a little bit before we landed in front of the hotel Charlie came out to hug me.

"Y/n, how you've been?"

"I've been good Charlie, also Charlie meet Asmodeus and Fizzaroli aka Ozzie and Fizz, Ozzie, Fizz, meet Charlie. That's Vaggie Charlie's girlfriend who seems very defensive about having a sin here."

"Wait you're a sin?! The ultimate bad boy.~" Niffty giggles as she climbs over Ozzie and he seems to freak out.

"Niffty no No no no no, none of that now, done get down now." Niffty seemed disappointed but did get down and I sighed, the hotel still looked great from when we rebuild it too.

"Sorry for Niffty, she's... unique to say the least, but welcome to the Hazbin Hotel." Charlie introduces with a bow.

"You have a lot of friends don't you?" Fizz comments to me.

"I get around."

I walk into the hotel and show them to the top room floors up above with mine and check them in.

"So what's the deal with the hotel anyways? And who is Charlie exactly?"

"The hotel is used for redeeming sinners and Charlie is Charlie Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar, queen and king of Hell. Lucifer is also the ruller of the pride ring." Fizz stayed silent, surprised everyone was so nice... to an extent.

Then I hear a knock at my door to see Husk and Angel.

"Hey toots and... others? How you been?" Angel asks, not instantly recognizing the own of the demon who's place he went on a date with Husker in the last ring.

"Really? You saw them both at Ozzie's, the date night?" Which Angel ohs about before chuckling awkwardly and apologies slightly.

"It's fine any friend of y/n is a friend of mine." Ozzie says as he let's out a chuckle as I see Fizz hanging around Ozzie's neck and laying his head on his shoulder.

"You two a thing or what?" Husk chimes in and I just nod my head, to Ozzie and Fizz astonishment.

"What?! You can trust him, he's a bartender, they keep secrets pretty damn well and he knows that if he did tell, it wouldn't end the best for him."

"But what about the spider?" Fizz questions.

"I have a name ya know."

"Angel it's fine and as for your question Fizz, Angel respects secrets and he knows the importance of a secret but also know in this hotel you can be who you want with who ever and no one will judge or tell." I reinsure Fizz and Ozzie who still seem sceptical but does trust my word.

A few hours later and I'm in my room preparing for my show. I hear a knock at my door. I open my door and see Angel.

"Hey toots, I came to see if you'd like any help with getting ready?"

"That would be great Angel." I say with a slight sigh from irritation of trying to get ready.

Angel helps me get my hair done as I work my magic to design my outfit for my performance in the pride ring. I was having a bit of a difficult time finding how to make it look prideful yet amazing on me, it was hard but I finally got it down as Angel finished my hair and I must say, I look hot, more then normal to say the least. I throw on the outfit with magic so I don't ruin my hair and Angel offers to do my makeup but I refuse, telling him to get down stairs for the performance. I use my magic to make the perfect makeup look to go with my outfit. I was with the group but then I got a call, I look at it and see it's Millie.