41.

Baby Hayes simply had enough.

I was done waiting on Adam, instead of waiting for him, I decided to work with him.

I stayed in London, stayed in Julian's mansion. I would be more protected here than anywhere else.

Told Lando I was staying here and surprisingly he was fine with that. He had to go to his next race and I think he wanted me to be around Julian's men.

He wanted me to be safe. He also wanted me to move on from it, but how could I?

I couldn't stop until Jayden was dead.

"So uh-I don't know if it's a good idea" Adam said as I walked in the kitchen early in the morning.

"Why not?"

"Well" he said as he sat down on the counter. "I don't think Julian would like it that you go after Jayden"

"Julian is dead" I snapped.

Adam sighed. "Right"

Peter also walked in the kitchen, they weren't morning people at all - so I knew they didn't sleep.

"What do you know about Jayden? You dated him, right?" Peter asked.

"Not much, hates broccoli, sucks at sex" I shrugged.

Adam and Peter looked at each other. "That's not exactly what we meant though" Adam chuckled.

"Then what?"

"Does he have siblings, does he have a house somewhere else, did he talk about a specific country" Adam summed up. "Those kind of things - don't wanna know how bad he is in pleasing women"

"Well he's bad, very bad" I pointed out.

I dated him for a long time, was his best friend for an even longer time but he never really told much about himself.

"He lived with his parents, don't think he has a house, he always stayed with Julian"

"Yeah, little rat" Adam mumbled.

"But he has keys to every house Julian owned, did you check Italy?"

Peter and Adam nodded together. "Yeah, some men are staying there as well"

"Madrid?"

Another nod.

"Amsterdam?"

"Yup"

"Australia?"

They both frowned. "Australia? He doesn't have an house there?"

"He does, he bought me an house there when I ran off, Julian visited me many times" I shrugged. "Don't know if Jayden knew about that but it's worth checking?"

"Motherfucker would actually disrespect Julian and you like that, to hide in your old house" Adam jumped off the counter, grabbing his phone out of his pocket. "It's worth a shot"

He held his phone against his ear, but turned to me. "You're staying here though"

"Yeah" I rolled my eyes. "That's not happening"

I want to be the one that shoots him right between his eyes.

Lando ❤️

How are the stars tonight baby?

Surprisingly hopeful

Yeah?
What happened?

We are going to Australia

Okay
Be safe
Wait
You're coming back this time right?

Definitely
Only for you ❤️

I love you ❤️

And I love you ❤️