35.

3 weeks later.

Didn't see or hear Julian since that evening. Felt weird, kinda missed him too.

Definitely missed him.

Before I told him to get out of my life, I made a plan to rob that museum in Rome.
He didn't ask me to do it, I just did it.

Gave it to him.

Planned it for last night - told him it was the best time to do it.

It wasn't.

I just tipped the police. Was done with his bullshit.

They wanted to catch Julian and his boys for years now but Julian was way too smart, way too sneaky.

Until now.

Lando and I just came back from his race. The tv was playing in the background.

Three known and searched art thieves have been caught when they were trying to rob the Galleria last night.

Lando tilted his head, his eyes a little wider. "Wasn't Julian planning on robbing that museum?"

"He was" I nodded.

"Are they talking about him?"

I shrugged, but I was pretty sure they were. Three thieves - Adam, Jayden and Julian. They always worked with the three of them.

"Then call him" Lando frowned. I still didn't tell him about their plans, guess this was the right time.

"Julian wanted to steal from you, your watches, your cars, everything" I turned to him.

He was leaning against the kitchen counter. Not looking surprised at all.

"And you don't look surprised..?" I pointed out.

He shook his head. "No because Julian told me months ago"

"He did?"

"He never wanted to rob me, your little ex boyfriend did, Julian wanted to prevent that" he explained. "Why do you think Adam showed up that night? They were both protecting us"

I have to throw up.

"So you also know that..-" I looked down.

"That you came to Monaco to trick me?" He raised his eyebrow but still smirked.

"I never wanted to-I fell in love with you, I never wanted to trick you"

"I know" he walked up to me, put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him. "Julian told me"

Fuck.

"I made a mistake, such a huge mistake" I looked in his eyes.

I framed my own brother, while he was trying to protect me, trying to protect us.

And I was stupid to even doubt his loyalty. He always protected me.

You see, my dad was a very bad man. Killed my mom, stole, kidnapped kids, raped women.

Beat my brother almost to death a few times.

And no one did anything, because they were afraid of him.

Until one day, the day everything changed. The day he tried to rape me.

Julian stopped him, pulled him off me, threw him on the ground and shot him straight in his head.

One bullet was enough.

But he shot him 5 times more, just to be sure.

Adam helped him to clean the mess and Julian took over the Hayes business.

Without the raping and kidnapping obviously.

People respected him, wanted to work for him because being under Julian's protection felt amazing.

It's weird to be the biggest target in London but still feel protected.

But unfortunately, with Julian gone, I wasn't protected anymore.

"I-I need to go back to London" I said.

I need to go back to the boys, maybe there were some of them left. Maybe I could fix things.

Lando nodded and walked to the bedroom, grabbing both of our suitcases. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I am going with you - I have to be there either way"

"It's dangerous Lando" I looked at him.

"That's exactly why I am going with you"