27.

Julian's POV

Taking my sister, girlfriend and their friends to Rome definitely wasn't my plan.

But fucking Jayden couldn't keep his mouth shut.

So, now we were walking in my house in Rome with all of them.

"I am taking the master bedroom" Nova announced, she was already looking at Lando.

Never saw her in love like this before and I saw her with Jayden - so this was a pretty big deal.

"No, I'm taking the master" I groaned, pulling Piper in my arms. "You always take the master" Nova sighed.

"Because it's my house" I turned my head to her. "You take your room"

Which was - strategically located - on the other side of the house. Didn't need to hear my sister having sex with her boyfriend.

"But I-" she kept complaining before I picked Piper up and started walking to the master bedroom. "I am gonna have sex with my girlfriend now"

"Same" I heard Lando say, took a quick look behind me and he was smiling at Nova, pulling her with him.

Piper didn't look happy about going to Rome, which was weird because I thought she would be happy about spending time with me.

"We are not gonna have sex" she immediately said as we walked in our room. Piper wasn't the type of girl who would say no to sex.

Unless there was something wrong.

"We are though" I said, walking up to her with a smirk. "No, what's going on Julian? Why are we here? Why did you bring your boys?"

"We are here because I wanna have sex with my girlfriend and my boys aren't here now" I pulled her against my body.

Kissed her neck and shoulder, it usually worked to distract her.

"Stop it Julian" she pushed me away. "What the fuck is going on"

Okay, didn't work this time.

"We are gonna rob the Galleria Borghese" I said as I sat down on the edge of my bed.

And why the fuck was I telling her?

"So why are we here? Can't you do it on your own?"

"I obviously can" I rolled my eyes. "Trust me, I wasn't the one who invited you"

She scoffed. "And trust me Julian, I don't wanna be with someone who steal valuable art"

I put my hands behind my back, leaning back on them.

"What's next Julian? Are you gonna rob The louvre?"

I smirked at her - wasn't really in my plans just yet, but who knows.

"Oh c'mon" she rolled her eyes, pacing around the room, but surprisingly she wasn't leaving.

"And what has Lando to do with everything?" She asked.

"Lando? Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders.

She raised her eyebrow. "You're keeping him around, pushing Nova in his arms, spending time with him at his place" she summarized. "You don't do that, you never do that"

She was right about that.

But I was also done with this fight. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap. "Look Pipes, you know what I do now, if you don't like it..." I nodded at the door. "Then you can leave"

I put her chin between my thumb and index finger to make her look at me. "But I would rather have you with me"

She sighed, thinking about it - but I'm sure she already thought it through.

"So, how do you exactly plan to steal from there?" She said as she softened up on my lap.

"Not gonna steal anything yet, just analyzing - doing the groundwork" I pressed my lips against hers. "So you better dress up nice tonight"

"For you I will" she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me more passionately.

And with that, without even realizing- she was in.