24.

"So what happened between Pipes and you?" I asked Julian.

Lando and Piper both went to Canada, but both Julian and I stayed in Monaco.

So I decided just to annoy him a little.

"No offense sis, but that's none if your business"

"It is though, she's my best friend" I pointed out. "And she's my girlfriend"

I rolled my eyes as he walked to his bedroom.

"Did you at least explain her what you do and stuff?" I asked, walking after him.

"Did you explain Lando?" He mumbled. "There's nothing to explain him - he knows what you do"

"I am not talking about me Nova"

"Well..-" I laid down on his bed. "No"

"Then shut up about me" he closed his drawer, looking back at me. "I had sex with Pipes in there by the way" he pointed at the bed I was laying in.

I jumped out. "Fuck clean your sheets"

He just chuckled as he walked out, once again, I was following him.

"Where are you going?" I pointed at the bag he just made. "London"

"Why? Can't the boys handle it without you?"

"It's Jayden's birthday" he just casually said.

"And you didn't care to invite me?" I was actually quite offended by that.

Jayden used to be my best friend, before he decided to join Julian.

"Thought you were out?" He looked at me, hopeful maybe?

"I am out - it's not like you're gonna rob a museum for his birthday right?"

He chuckled. "No"

———————————-

So I went with Julian back to London. Back to my hometown.

I haven't been here in years, felt a little weird to go back.

I walked in Julian's house - mansion and my mouth almost fell open.

Everywhere you looked there was art, antiques, everything. He wasn't even hiding it anymore.

"You got busy" I looked at Julian who just smirked.

But there was still a touch of familiarity.

I could hear the boys from the living room, they were laughing and probably watching a game.

Julian walked in before me, causing them to look at the door, and they also noticed me.

"Little Nova" Jayden immediately smiled, got up and hugged me. "You're only a year older" I rolled my eyes.

"You're still little Nova in our eyes" Adam said, pushing Jayden away and hugging me instead.

The rest of the boys just waved at me, they were also a couple of new faces.

"Yeah okay back off" Julian said, dismissing both Jayden and Adam. "She has a boyfriend"

"Do you now?" Jayden looked at me. He changed a bit over the years. He got more tattoos, got bigger, but his dark eyes still looked at me the same way.

I shrugged. "Nothing official"

Julian turned his head to me. I could feel his eyes burning.

"Julian got a girlfriend though" I switched the subject to my brother. Don't know why I did that.

"Oh, Jules got a lover?" One of the boys laughed, while a few others whistled.

"Yeah I do"

"Is she hot?" Adam laughed. "Since when is that any of your concern?" Julian nodded at him, telling him to get up so he could sit down.

And Adam did. He jumped off the couch, making room for Julian.

But before Julian sat down, he grabbed his arm. "You better never talk about her like that again" he looked straight in his eyes. "Understood?"

Adam nodded.

I never saw Julian protect a girl like that. He really liked Piper.

"So, are you back?" Jayden asked. "No" I immediately said. I wasn't gonna come back - my life in Monaco was pretty good.

"Okay" he nodded. "Did Julian tell you already?"

"Tell me what?"

"A couple of the boys are going with him to Monaco" Jayden said, almost whispering.

"Why?" My head snapped at him.

He shrugged. "He's planning something big"

Didn't like that.

"Are you going with him?" I asked.

He nodded.

Didn't like that either.

Lando

How are the stars Nov?

Did you know
That London stars are the prettiest?

You're in London?
Why?

Visiting an old friend

Oh, okay
How long will you be there?

Just a couple of days
How's Canada?

Lonely lol
Wish u were here

I will go with you next race

You better