"I know." Micheal smiled.

The doors to his hospital room opened and Tommy, Lizzie, Ada and Polly walked in.

"Sorry I'm late." Polly said, taking a seat in the chair beside Tommy who was currently sat by Chelsea.

"Where's Arthur?" Tommy asked, standing up.

"Do I look like his fucking mother?" Polly asked, sarcastically, taking her gloves off.

Chelsea widened her eyes and looked opposite her to where Ada sat. Chelsea nodded toward Polly, silently asking Ada what was wrong.

Ada blew out a deep breath and shook her head, silently replying and telling her that she doesn't even know herself.

After Tommy lay out all the paper files, he began, "Right, before we start this extraordinary general meeting, of the board of the Shelby Company Limited, I'd like to note the absence of the Deputy Vice President who has not yet arrived, we will continue without his presence."

Chelsea took a cigarette from Polly, she always felt sort of isolated in these meetings, she didn't have an official role in the company, all she did was listen to the plans and advise people in their decisions. She knew why Tommy wanted her there, he wanted to keep her in the loop, to know what was happening. And Chelsea appreciated it.

"Item number one, the reinstatement," Tommy said, "of the Shelby Company Limited Company treasurer. The board welcomes back the former treasurer with generously improved terms and conditions. Due to the exceptionally difficulty circumstances the company now finds itself in. The proposed treasurer will now check the terms and conditions to see if they are in order."

Polly opened the file and read through it.

"Item number two," Tommy began, "during the absence of the company accountant due to ill health, all responsibility for the keeping of company accounts pass to the head of acquisitions."

Ada signed the page.

Ada and Micheal sent her a proud smile whilst Tommy continued with the meetings, "The company treasurer, having read the terms and conditions, lodged a signed contract of employment agreeing to the terms and conditions with the temporary head of accounts."

Tommy handed Polly's file to Ada, "All those in favour of the resentment of Mrs. Elizabeth Gray to the position of Shelby Company Limited Company Treasurer, please raise your hands."

Everyone around the table raised their hands.

"Why goodness, thank you." said Polly, Ada and Chelsea making eye contact once again.

"Any other business?" Tommy asked, "Right, I declare this extraordinary general meeting over. Now we can talk about the real business, but for that we need Arthur. Where the fuck is Arthur?"

An hour later, Tommy stood up, "He's an hour late. Fuck him. This buisness directly affects Arthur but he's not here, so we'll take a vote without him."

"What business?" Ada asked.

"Official business that wasn't on your agenda, Ada." said Polly, opening her briefcase and taking out multiple photos and handing them around.