I.M.P. Crew meets the Hazbin Crew

Takes place after Spring Broken

After winning the bet, the I.M.P. Crew (Moxxie, Millie, & Loona) were curious to know about the Hazbin Hotel, so Feedback invites them along with Verosika and Vortex to see the Hotel and meet the people running it!

Blitzø: "Uh, where the fuck is Feedback?"

Blitzø and the rest of I.M.P had returned to their office building after winning the bet. Moxxie, Millie, and Loona simply shrugged, not having any clue where he was. Then, they heard a portal opening outside their office. Blitzø kicked open the door, with the others following, to then see Verosika and her posse exiting a portal to which they see Feedback following after. They all revert to their natural forms, until they hear Blitzø yell.

Blitzø: "What the hell?! What are they doing here?!"

Blake: "Well, I wasn't going to let my friends deal with the police, plus I don't see why you have to be bitching. You got the parking space back, right?"

Blitzø: "Yeah, but seeing them behind would've been a fucking bonus!"

Verosika glared and growled at Blitzø. Before Blake was about to say more, a portal suddenly appeared right next to him. Everyone stepped back, surprised by this sudden appearance. Then, a voice called out.

"Blake, darling!"

He recognized that voice. It was Stella. She walked out of the portal, holding what appeared to be a present, and she was accompanied by Octavia.

Blake: "Stella, Via! What brings you two to my workplace?"

Stella: "Oh, well I wanted to drop this off to you. [She hands him the present and leans forward to whisper in his ear] The thing for your friend is complete."

Blake: [Whispers back] "Yes! Thank you, thank you!"

Stella: "And Via wanted to see you. Anyways, I should be- [She pauses as she spots Blitzø, and a smirk forms on her face] Actually... Blake, you know, since I helped you with the gift, I wonder... would I get something in return?"

Blake: "Uh...well...what do you want?"

Stella: "Him." She points at Blitzø.

Blitzø: "THE FUCK?!" He exclaimed. "No way, like there's any chance that Feedback would give me up-."

Blake: "Yeah, sure. He's all yours."

Blitzø's head quickly turned to Blake, with a shocked look. Stella smiled as she grabbed the imp and drags him across the portal.

Stella: "Now, let's see if what my husband said about you is true, you naughty little imp~."

Blitzø: "NO!! WAIT, I'M NOT GOING THROUGH PUBERTY AGAIN!!!"

The portal suddenly closed, leaving everyone else clueless and a bit disturbed.

Vortex: "Uh...what just happened?"

Blake: "I think it's best for everyone here to just not even question it, or even think about what happens afterward..." He said as Octavia shook her head.

Millie: "So, Blake, who's the present for?"

Blake: "This is actually for Loona. A little late present for your "Adoption Anniversary"." He said as he faced Loona and gave her the present.