Be Wary, Hazbins

After the big showcase of the Hazbin Hotel, this has grabbed the attention of many demons and sinners...including various Overlords. How would Blake, along with Bendy and Alastor, protect their little Hazbin family from any potential harm?

The Hazbin crew were celebrating their success. It would have appeared to work, as their advertisement became very huge. Cheers and laughter were heard from everyone, meanwhile Charlie and Vaggie were off by the side, seeing Blake going through various phone calls.

Blake: "Yeah, thanks so much, Cherri." He paused as she was talking through the phone. "Oh, are you thinking about coming here? Well, that's great! I'll let them know you are considering. Okay, talk to you soon."

He then hang up and just as he was about to out his phone away, he gets an incoming call from Loona, which was facetime.

Charlie and Vaggie couldn't help but chuckle at what was going on. They do wonder how many demons and sinners he has made friends with during his time here in Hell. Then, they hear the doors open as Bendy and Alastor enter, with champagne in their hands.

Alastor: "Great work, my friends!"

Bendy: "We brought more refreshments to celebrate!"

Angel Dust: "Oh hell yeah!!!"

Vaggie: "Please don't drink too much! We have to be ready in case anyone does come here." She informs everyone.

Everyone: "Yeah, yeah. Got it." They all said, at the same time.

Bendy: "Say, where is Blake?"

Charlie: "Over in the next room. He has been getting a lot of phone calls and messages ever since the music video was shown to everyone." She said as she was pointing to the room.

Feedback was in a video call with not only Loona, but also Blitzø, Moxxie, and Millie were there.

Moxxie: "Alright, we better get going and not take up too much of your time."

Millie: "We'll see you tomorrow, right hon?" She asked Blake.

Blake: "Yeah, don't worry Mills, I'll be there tomorrow. I got another call to take, you take care of yourselves, now."

Everyone said their goodbyes, as Loona backed away from them as she wanted to ask something really quickly.

Loona: "Hey, uh, Blake, I wanted to ask you something. Is there any chance you and I could hang out together sometime? I mean, it's cool if you can't because of the hotel and stuff."

Blake: "I'm sure I can find a way to make time for us to hang out. I would like to get to know you a little more." He responded.

Loona: "Cool, cool. Let me know and everything. Okay, bye!" She said as she immediately hung up.

Blake chuckled, as he put away his phone for a moment. He really enjoys talking with Loona whenever he goes to I.M.P. While she is most aggressive with the others except for Bendy, she is really calm whenever she is around with Blake. Maybe it's because he is a Hellhound, just like her.

Then, his thoughts were interrupted as he received a message. He looked to see a video sent by Stolas, and it showed him, Stella, and Via.

Stolas (Video): "Hey Blake, you might probably be busy, so we want to make this little video. We absolutely loved your performance! We never knew you could sing!"