Call The Immediate Murder Professionals (Helluva Boss Pilot)

The beginning where Blake, aka Feedback, is officially part of I.M.P. alongside Bendy. What kind of crazy adventure he will go off with Blitzø, Millie, Moxxie, and Loona? Let's find out...

After Feedback and Bendy joined IMP for quite some time, everyone thought that business would be booming right now...but, they are in a bit of a bind right now.

Everyone was gathered together in a meeting to discuss the issue. Moxxie and Millie sat together on one side of the table, while Loona, Blake, and Bendy sat across from them. Blitzø was in the front, as he began to talk.

Blitzø: "Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here... Moxxie."

Blitzø: "Now, does anyone have

Blitzø: "Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" He asked his employees.

Millie: "What about a car wash?" She suggested.

Blake: "Not a bad suggestion, but for this scenario, I don't think it's going to work."

Blitzo: "He's right, this is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Wh- Ooh! What about a billboard?"

Moxxie: [rolls eyes] "We can't afford a billboard, sir."

Blitzø: He wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder

Blitzø: He wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder. "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. [pushes Moxxie away] Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?"

Bendy: "Oh, we haven't forgotten."

Blitzø turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzø whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Feedback was of course featured, as he was seen slicing someone in half with his scythe and Bendy had someone in his grasp, using massive ink tentacles and grinned menacingly as he was choking the life out of that guy.