Announcement

Blake: "Hey everyone, Feedback here! I am here to present to you readers that there will be a new story called, "Helluva One-Shot Collection"!!

Charlie: "Ooh, that looks so amazing!! But, what is this about?"

Blake: "Good question, Charlie! This story essentially takes place in our universe, A Helluva Time In Hell! Essentially, you guys can get to learn and explore much of my time in Hell, like how I met Bendy, Cherri Bomb, Vortex, and several others. Even moments like the time me, Charlie, and Via got to see Star-Lord live! There are various possibilities!"

Blitzø: "That's great and all, but is there something else besides the backstory?"

Blake: "Why, yes! We are even throwing several "What If...?" scenarios, like what if I was taken to Heaven instead of Hell, or I was the one who had the idea of redeeming demons instead of Charlie? Endless possibilities! If you want to see any of those, or even thought of a fun scenario, simply go over to that story and comment down your ideas. Would love to hear any creative ideas you guys for the Hellaverse! Anyway, hope y'all like the announcement!"

Charlie: "And stay tuned for upcoming chapters  in this story!"

Blitzø: "Cause in the next chapter, we'll be dealing with the fucking CHERUBS! I wonder how that will turn out..."

Blake: "And we'll see you guys next time!"

Blake, Charlie, & Blitzø: "Bye/See ya fuckers!"