If You Want Blood, You've Got It (Murder Family - Helluva Boss)

When the I.M.P crew get hired to take out a "heroic" homicide survivor, things sure do happen. Of course, Feedback joins the gang on this adventure and tries to help Moxxie understand that appearances can be deceiving.

Outside of the Hazbin Hotel, the doors open as Feedback exits the hotel and walks down the steps. Then, he hops on a motorcycle and before he starts it up, he looks up and sees you.

Blake: "Oh, hey there Reader, or Readers. Been almost a while since I last talked to you. Welcome to the next chapter, and before we begin, I want to let you all know that I, or mainly more the author, has found a voice actor for yours truly. I gotta tell you, me personally, I like this choice. Want to know who it is? Well, you are going to have read till the end of the chapter to find out. Anyways, let's get started on this!"

He puts on his headphones and plays music, while he drives off to I.M.P. City.

Mayberry (V.O.): "I was a good person, before it all went down... I was good my entire life."

Our story opens with a shot of a red school house. Birds fly in the background. "Learning is fun" is written on the side of the building. There are trees and a playground. A bell on the roof rings. Mrs. Mayberry opens the classroom curtains, revealing two birds singing on a tree branch. Inside the classroom, Mrs. Mayberry writes "Good morning!" on the blackboard.

 Mayberry writes "Good morning!" on the blackboard

Mrs. Mayberry: "Good morniiing!" She said in a cheery voice as she twirls around and catches her piece of chalk. "I hope you all did your homework!"

Several smiling students nod in a dance at their desks. A brown-haired boy wearing a dunce cap spins on a stool and faces the wall.

Class: ♫ We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher, too! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do! ♫

Class: ♫ Okay! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ Two plus six is... ♫

Class: ♫ Eight! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ And good behavior's... ♫

Class: ♫ Great! ♫

Mrs. Mayberry: ♫ And now, it's that part of the class when we say the time of day and date! ♫