Goetia Visit (Loo Loo Land - Helluva Boss) Part 1

Blake visits the Goetia Family after so long, and Stolas has thought of a fun idea to bring along him and Octavia to take a trip to Loo Loo Land. Of course, he hires the services of I.M.P. as security and hopefully nothing goes wrong...

Flashback to The Beginnings...

Lucifer: "Blake, if I may ask, you wouldn't happen to know Owen and Selina Riley, do you?" He asked.

Young Blake: "You know my mom and dad?"

Lucifer: "Ah, as I expected, you are their offspring. Hm, this certainly changes things. Stolas, would it be alright for us adults to talk in private?"

Stolas: "Of course, my lord. Via, Blake, how about you go up to your rooms, while we talk?"

Young Octavia: "Okay, dad."

Lilith: "Charlie, how about you go and join them as well. We'll let you know when we are done."

Young Charlie: "Yes, mom."

The children rushed upstairs, while the four demons sat down and discussed business.

Stolas: "Sir, how exactly do you know of the boy's parents?" He asked the King.

Lucifer: "My wife and I have known them for many years now. They've been around this world for so long, they are just as old as we are."

Stolas: "How is that even possible, unless they aren't just mere humans?"

Lilith: "No, they aren't. They are much more than that."

Lucifer: "Stolas, what do you know about the Multiverse?"

Stolas: "The Multiverse? As in, alternate dimensions? Parallel realities?" He asked as Lucifer nodded.

Lucifer: "They, along with their people, are connected to it. Their powers come from the Multiverse itself. Although, I sense that the boy's powers are much different than his parents'."

Stella: "How different exactly?"

Lucifer: "Very powerful. Could be that he's the offspring of two different clan members, the fox and the wolf. And his mother, the Queen, is the strongest of her entire clan." He explained.

Stolas: "I don't believe it... so... he is pretty much the last of his people."

Lucifer: "Indeed, and it would seem he has taken a liking to this place."

Stella: "He has. We are the only ones that Blake trusts, along with our daughter as well."

Lucifer: "Hm. If that's the case, I would like to offer a proposition. The boy will be having a hard time adjusting to this new life in my kingdom, and he sure has no idea on what to do with his abilities."

Stella: "Yes, but what is it you are getting at, my Lord?"

Lucifer: "Simple, Stolas can pretty much teach him all he needs to know about Hell, the cities, the people, along with learning magic. It could be beneficial for him when his powers kick in."

Stolas: "Okay, so I suppose it's alright to use the Grimoire then?" He asked as Lucifer nodded. "Very well, but what is the other aspect of this...proposition?"

Lucifer: "Why, bring him over to my home where I will oversee his physical training. Well, I will have someone do that and I'll be simply observing."