Chapter-63

Chapter-63

Cherish's POV:

Jasmine passed me some tissues, I kept sniffing trying to hide the pain, but I was failing miserably. I can't act strong in front of her.

The doctor's visit went nice, Jasmine made sure today's appointment was under her name, so she can help me hide this pregnancy. Doctor did said everything is good, but I can't care this with him. That makes me sad.

I know in the start I was scared to tell him, but now him not knowing anything is way scarier. I want to tell him even if he hates me after that, even if he keeps to his words, that he will not let me have his children.

I just want to tell him once, then I don't care about results.

Jasmine said, "Hey... let's go back, you know there is place where you are wanted... I am there... and.."

August said in between, "Yea.. we both are there...." He also came this time, him and Iris are really by back bone. And Iris, she is the strongest, I cannot repay her the way she is protecting me now.

August said, "Cherish... let's go, You need to be taken care of, and this amount of stress will only bring harm..."

I wiped my tears, I said, "NO... Riccardo is injured, he is not in right mind, there is no one other than me to help him, everyone is trying to take advantage of him... that's why he is so insecure... and doesn't trust anyone..."

August sighed, he said, "Diamond... Right now, someone else should be your priority...."

Iris said, "He is right.... I am feeling uneasy about everything.... Trust me, seeking safe space should be your property..."

I said, "Iris... Gust... I need to be here....."

Jasmine snapped out, "How long can you hide?!!!... You gained weight... it won't be long until people to realized it's not simple weight gain.... They will try to harm you... and the life you are carrying..."

I whispered, "I have made my choice......"

Jasmine sighed grabbing her head, She grabbed my hand as she said, "Then one promise to me... When a slightest fear rose in your mind, and you want comfort... then you will straight come to me, call me... Remember, we are your family before that nonsense of a man came in your life..."

Around midnight,

I walked in the palace, and Iris was behind me. It took use more than it should have, we went to eat something to change the atmosphere. Jasmine asked me to get some loser clothes to hide my weight gain better.

I know it's little too late, but it took a lot for me to return as normal as possible. I didn't wanted to appear weak at this moment.

I noticed Riccardo still in the same spot, He was having some coffee I guess, Still reading the same book. I am so confused, what has gotten into him.

It's too late for him to be awake, when he is on meds. Should I ask him go to his room, No... then who will deal with him screaming at me.

Iris whispered, "Let's go..." I nod....

I walked upstairs, but I still had a glance at him.

Author's POV:

Riccardo got up from the sofa, walking up stairs. Out his habits, he stayed up for her return. He feared she would not return, but she did. He wanted her to return to her parents, but yet didn't wanted to lose her.

He was glad she was back in the palace. He entered his room, he was connected to a call with Fred. Fred immediately said, "I have a list... I figured out everyone.... They are ..."