Chapter-57

Chapter-57

Cherish's POV:

Riccardo tried to get up, but he sat back holding his head. I tried to comfort him but he screamed at me, "Stop f*cking touching me!!!!"

I flinched, and Isaac whispered, "You ok..." My eyes flooded in tears.

Riccardo said, "I am getting out of here!!!"

The Doctor tried again, "Mr. Valentine.. You need rest..." The situation became more serious as his voice got louder.

Riccardo's mother tried, "Riccardo... Please lay down... You are not in your best state... please..."

Riccardo looked at her for a wide moment, as if he was trying to recognize her. He said hesitant, "MOM... mom, is that you?"

My heart skipped a beat as he said that. Unknown fear rose in me, like this could bring nothing good.

His mother was shocked too. She looked at her husband, who was more worried. She said to Riccardo, turning to him, "Yea.... You can't recognize me.. Riccardo.. It is me, Your mother...."

Riccardo said, "You.. You.. look different..... you got old..... what happened to you..."

He turned to his father as if he didn't know these people. Riccardo's Dad said, worried, "Riccardo... it's me... Your father..." Riccardo just said, "What happened to you both.."

The doctor intervened, He said, "You know your name?"

Riccardo said frustrated, "You think I am dumb!!!... I am Riccardo Valentine!"

Doctor asked again, "How old you are you?"

Riccardo got irritated, He said, "Get out and get me out of here..."

Riccardo's mom said, "Answer the question, please.... please... then we can go home, ok?"

Riccardo grabbed his head as he said, "22"

No...

Riccardo is almost 28. What is he saying?

His mother looks so worried, She shared a glance at me as if she lost her words.

The doctor was surprisingly calm, and he asked, "Can you recognize the people here?"

Riccardo looked around the room, and he said, "Mom..... DAD..."

His eyes turned to my father, and he whispered, "Why is Derosa here..... when we clearly meet for business....." He remembers my father, maybe because they have known each other for years.... then he will remember me.

Riccardo looked at Fred, and he whispered, "Fred...."

He looked at me, he looked so strange, like his eyes didn't contain the same love for me. He had never looked so cold before.

Riccardo's mother said, "Riccardo.. You know her?"

He said, "No.... but.... that man behind her.... I have seen him somewhere..." I looked at Isaac, it makes sense, Isaac goes with my Father for business. While I stayed out of that world for most of my life.

Riccardo glared at me as he said, "Why is this girl even here!!!...She walked in this room so brave!!!... Get strangers out of here, Fred!!! Before I kill her, "

hours later,

I sat there speechless, I see no way.. ...

This can not be real.

This is all fake, a nightmare.

I am pregnant with his child, and he can't remember me.

6 years... 6 YEARS of his life vanished.

While I, I am just in his life for a year or so. What has faith done to me!!!!

Author's POV:

Riccardo's father clutched the phone as if someone just fed him poison. Riley said on the phone, "Uncle... How is he?... It is because of her, I almost lost him..."

Mr. Valentines senses were on fire, as if felt threat to his son life because of that girl. Riley sobbed as she said, "She.. She pain in ass.... she... is going to ruin him one day.... I will come there, I don't care what he does to me later... I want to save him..."

Riccardo's father whispered, "Do as I say instead..... we are going to wipe her out of his life.... Then Derosa's can't do anything....."

Author's POV:

Fred passed Riccardo some meds, The room was long empty everyone walked out of pain or out of frustration.

Riccardo took the meds, drinking some water as if this didn't bother him. He rested on the bed as he said, "Get Cherish out of this environment.... turn the situations somehow, so Isaac Derosa takes he to his home.... till this darn drama goes on...."

Fred said as if he was scolding him in silence, "Are you nuts? or this fall rot your brain for real!!!.... How will she listen to me... when he didn't listened to you in past...."

Riccardo just ordered, "She has too..."

He thought to himself, someone tried to murder his wife, in his own property. Someone made it happen. People were changing his authority, a rebellion was going in the under word against him... such a time his wife almost got burned alive.

Who?

How?

And who helped them?

Who dares to?

He had few questions, He took the old way to learn your enemies, let them think they succeeded and then drag them to grave.

He wanted to see how deep the betrayal ate his castle. who else was ready to shoot him in the back?

He thought who else? He had few names for the name calling.... but he decided to take a sinister way.

But keeping his wife in the castle, she was in constant dead trap.

Fred said, "Let's tell Cherish...... didn't you see her expression on your rejection?"

He did. He hated it.

But no one will believe his illness if his wife isn't affected.

Riccardo said, "She makes this drama look real this way...." He seemed not to bother, but it did bother him.

Fred sighed, he said, "Your mother at least..."

Riccardo smirked, and he said, "She is going to protect her daughter-in-law when her son is like this... and she makes this drama real, too...." Fred sighed again. He grabbed his head.

He asked, "What else?"

Riccardo sat up, his injuries weren't fake. But of it was. Riccardo smirked as he said, "Let's pretend they hit a jackpot!!!" He chuckled the last part. But his motionless eyes told the monster, ready to feast on his prey.

Riccardo said, "She was locked from outside in the room during the fire.... I need every single detail about the staff and well as resent and past changes in their life..... the first head will be that person's to fall.... Find the person who burnt the house..."