Chapter-11 Boyfriend

Cherish's POV:

Few hours later,

I got down comfortable changing the channel, I am really bored here, but since my feet hurts so much I decided to just look at this tv screen passing my time.

I saw Riccardo getting in the bed, he got comfortable getting under the comforter beside me. It bothers me that we are sharing a room, and a bed.

But most nights he sneaks in when I am already asleep. Today he is getting in the bed while I am wide awake. I am nervous to be honest, his presence does something to me, makes me stay wide awake, and heart racing faster every second.

I saw him doing something on his phone, I kept changing the channel. I know fighting with him will earn nothing, when I have nothing.

I just wish Big Uncle Theo comes back, he is cousin Bruce's father. He can help me but I am just convinced that he also had some part in this marriage.

I felt warm skin touching to my leg, I realized it was Riccardo's feet, I pulled mine away on the weird sensation. I moved to the edge of the bed, I don't want to sleep on sofa, it hurts my back and neck.

I noticed his eyes on me, I looked back at the tv when I heard the busing sound. I noticed my phone was on the other night stand. Riccardo got it for me, his eyes stopped as he noticed the phone screen.

I furrowed, why would he do that. I took my phone off him as I warned, "Do not touch my things..."

Returning to my side of the bed made me realize I was looking at Wade calling me. I have saved his number as 'My Love'

Because he is. We are in a hidden relationship of few months, he is out of the state for some work. And we mostly meet in secret or in big friend groups. Actually it's most innocent kind of love. He knows I am really not good with touch and stuff, it creeps me out.... I don't even shake hands with anyone I don't know.

So... Wade and I do only dates, we kissed few times... more than few.... Anyways, Wade has cloting disorder so, he is always in and out of hospital, he still helps his father in family business, he is a nice guy.. he cares about me .

And the only other person who is too free to touch me is Riccardo... and he never took my permission when he kissed me that day. I really wanted someone as Wade, but I encountered a storm.

I have no courage to encounter Wade, what will I tell him?

That I got married in these months, and I betrayed him.

I love him... I can never do this to him, if I was not forced and betrayed by my own family.

The call ended after ringing few more times. I am ignoring him for few days already. I have no courage and lot of shame to face him.

I switched off my phone as sadness filled my heart. I should not do this to him.

I heard a angry voice, "Who is that?"

I looked at Riccardo, he was already glaring at me. I whispered, "None of your concern..."

I got under the cover as I said, "I am sleepy.."

I felt a hand on my arm, pulling me to him as he was almost on top of me. I can sense I am in danger, not that kind. But one wrong move and he will lose it.

Riccardo warned, "I asked something , wife...."

I kept my eyes on him, I said, "I answered you too..."

He said again this time his hand was on my cheek making me look in his angry eyes, full of rage, "Cherish... I want answer or you want me to dig it for of you?"

Runaway Brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें