Chapter 20

"Just like the starry nights that waits for the million glittering stars to arrive, somewhere in the world of illusionary paradise -- their lays the thousand dreams holding beneath one's guiding light."

--- Midnight _soul✯

************************************

Something seemed to bother me today. Not bothering much i headed towards Ryu Shio's office as he called me to meet him soon.

"Do you need something Shio-h? Why did you call me?"
I spoke casually as soon as i wide opened the door of his office room.

Unlike my thoughts, i saw him drinking his liquor while holding the glamour of vengefulness in his darkest shades of eyes. For some reason a new yet hazy fear triggered inside the inner core of my heart. It was the same usual fear when i used to carry in me during our first encounter.

As i entered the mainland of his territory, i foundmyself indulged in his constant terror glances

As i entered the mainland of his territory, i foundmyself indulged in his constant terror glances . Just by his constant stares, for some reason i felt a thousand volt of shivers flowing inside my spines with the speed of light . His dominant looks seemed more sinister than the beauty of charisma within him.

 His dominant looks seemed more sinister than the beauty of charisma within him

He remained silent promising himself not to hear my said words.

"Ah_well do you need something Shio-h?"
I asked again calmly gulping out my saliva at once as my arms began to shake for no freaking reason.

A husky voice echoed behind the fancy foor-walled room
"I need you!"
He replied without any hesitation still locking his eyes with mine even though we were distance apart . I could sense a strong smell of liquor from him but it was sure enough he wasn't wasted .

"Huh!!!...."
I began to tremble more . A mere feeling of desire and obsession could be seen in his expression. We remained still in the same position for a while . His glances turned out to be more petrifying now. Well, i had no words to explain how he seemed -- somewhat a mixture of vengeful charm carrying the finest beauty in him.