Chapter 2

Meanwhile Guem joo holds an international strength contest in the hope of finding her only daughter Gang Namsoon believing that Namsoon will participate in the contest. But the winner turned out to be a con artist Ri Hwa ja who takes greater advantage of it by faking herself as Namsoon . Bong- go isn't convinced about her being their real daughter even though she had a scar on her foot. But Guem joo seems convinced that Hwa ja is her only daughter and wastes no time showering her luxury money to her presumed daughter.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_—⁠☆—⁠☆

As the flight was approaching towards Korea , for some reason the plane failed to slow down leading to have a rough landing. So i decided to break , open the door and jump out of the plane and tried to stop it while pulling the wheels with my own bare hands.

This lead to a huge use of my superpowers that i still have since my birth

This lead to a huge use of my superpowers that i still have since my birth. I didn't had the intention to catch viewers or to seek attention but i was bound to save the plane as i had no other choice. Many people present at the approaching place were shocked yet amazed by the present scenario created by me.

Someone's pov,

I was literally shocked with disbelief for a moment, just what i saw now with my naked eyes. Like how can such a petite yet attractive woman could stop such a bulky and heavy plane with one instant. My gaze remained constant to the only woman i was bound to give attention. For some reason i felt a different vibes in me. My thoughts started to linger around as if i had seen her somewhere.....or might be not!!!

✧_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_→→→→。⁠.゚⁠+⁠ ⁠⟵

After the dramatic session of flight was over, i went to bring back my luggage and bags. But to my surprise another situation welcomed me. Due to the arrival of drug mule in our flight, me along with my fellow passengers had to wait in a long line for inspection.
After a few minutes or so it was my turn for checking up my bags.

"I don't have much time enough though but you can check my bag and give me back" i said to the officer who was young and handsome.
The officer looked in disbelief at me for a bit, may be it was due to my lack of honorifcs.

He then replied after catching a glance in my bag, " I need to check some items , this horse mane and ankle bones. Even this golden wand , i have to run a test on it if it might contain some sort of narcotics"

"But it's my precious ppappa's bones and the wand would help me find my birth parents. I came from Mongolia and i have to find my birth parents. You can't just simply take away my belongings" i replied with a rather disappointed voice.

"Oh- okay i promise to give you back your belongings and even i promise i would find your parents. But you have to keep patience and wait for a bit" the officer said with a rather calm voice.

I liked the way he spoke and i was happy enough that he promised me to find my birth parents. "Okay officer than tell me your name . I need to meet you again." I replied with a wide smile on my face.

"Kang Hee-shik" he replied.

"Okay Gan-I- shik...i shall meet you again. Btw i m Tsetseg. My korean name is Gang Namsoon"

"Aish, it's Kang Hee-shik not Gan-I-shik" he replied with a sigh.

"Okay, my friend then for now bye bye" i left with my bags while bading him bye.

Finally i reached to my apartment. It was a cushy one and a beautiful sight of Han river could be seen from the windows. After a long day of journey and dramatic situations , i had a goodnight sleep only to meet by some another unexpected situation the other day. The owner of the apartment came to me and told the present situation. It was like i was literally scammed by that darn landlady. I apologized to the lady who was actually the owner of the apartment and then packed my belongings and left the place.

I was penniless, homeless and that stupid scammer even snaped my phone away. I had no where to go but after some walking my gaze went on to the park near the beautiful sight of Han river. I saw many people living in tents and that was when my thoughts aroused of building up a ger their. I made my beautiful Mongolian ger with some borrowed materials -- a few wooden boards, some public banners that were of no use and a tree that was supposed to be uprooted anyway.

I thought of having some food as i was somewhat tired and hungry. After i reached my ger i found a couple resting inside it. They seemed to be of my same age and of course i was sure enough they were literally homeless like me so i decided to build another ger for them and that's how i grew friendship among them.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_*゚⁠+-⁠☆_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

874 words

Hope you have liked this chapter.
Next chapter will be proceeding soon.
Till then stay healthy and safe guys.✨