Chapter 4

The new day started with the scenerio of gorgeous empire lady Guem-joo who made a grand first appearance in the elite heritage club as she recently gained membership at the mentioned club. She performed a daring approach with a purple dress paired up with sneakers while raising a toast to the most unbiased world.

 She performed a daring approach with a purple dress paired up with sneakers while raising a toast to the most unbiased world

In doing so the members of the club laughed at her idealism. She wasn't even their to start an argument with others to change the world for a better place to live in rather she dares to prove it.

Meanwhile, while wandering around the wide heritage club she obligates herself to sneak into a black room. But all of a sudden a man catches her doing so .... Instead of getting suspicious he serves her a business card and tells that if she wants to change the world for good than that's the place to do it. Finally the man walks away leaving her in pure amazement and confused.

No sooner than the man had left; Guem-joo was bound to face with another new member of the heritage club. He approached towards her and started talking about business professions. The way of vibes in him, the expression in his face and his perfect elocution made her think in no less than 5 minutes that he's actually something 'spring & fire' so to say young blood with a dangerous mindset. They exchanged toast to each other while continuing their talks.

 They exchanged toast to each other while continuing their talks

Meanwhile, i was with my vagabond friends wandaring about the streets. But then Hee-shik called me telling that he had found my stolen passport. So i thought of heading towards him. After i met him, he gave me my passport and suggested me to learn something about Korean Capitalism as it's really a sort of important thing to survive in Korea.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__.   —⁠☆—⁠☆

As Hwa-ja decided to be the lost and found Namsoon (daughter of Guem-soo) . She planned to totally eliminate the real Gang Namsoon just so that she can carry on living as Guem-joo's daughter cause her ultimate motive was to collect wealth.
When she learns about the video of Tsetseg (Namsoon) building up gers in the park and then beating up of the hooligans , Hwa-ja wastes no more time in thinking that she might be the real Gang Namsoon. She realises that she must brace off herself in order to kill her smoothly.
Unfortunately Hwa-ja couldn't enjoy the wealthy lifestyle no more as Guem-joo with the help of her secretary soon found out that she was not her real daughter .

After survival of some days Tsetseg finally gets to here some good news. Hee-shik has luckily found about her family. He tells Guem-joo to meet her daughter the next day and asks Tsetseg to rest in his apartment for the last day.
Filled with wild excitement and happiness, my mind wasn't in the mood of staying stable cause i will be meeting my family tomorrow for sure.

While i was in route to meet my mom, suddenly my mind was diverted by the sound of cry as if someone was really in need for help. I ran like a bullet to the place ...it was actually a nearby building that was surrounded by a rage fire. Children were trapped inside the building so i couldn't just stay calm and decided to head inside to rescue them. I was literally having multiple trips up and down while saving those children. While in my busy state i didn't realise about the smoke getting higher & higher and so i tried my best saving those children but at a sudden moment i couldn't hold myself and was about to collapse because of the wide explosion of smoke. But unexpectedly i was saved by a lady who saved me the same way i saved those innocent lives . She jumped towards the broken window and without any hesitation she hugged me while going down the building with the help of stairs. After looking into her deep affectionate yet mesmerizing and painful eyes it didn't even took me milliseconds to realise that she was actually my real mom.

I could sense the smell in her that she was really in thirst to know about my childhood life in Mongolia. I looked deep into the beauty in her charms, enchantment in her expressions, the glittering frozen gold of tears, the thought of happiness and guilt described in her eyes, strawberry rich smell from her perfume, red captivating hair and every other possible beauty that she portrayed in herself.

After i reached home i tearfully reunited with my family with great happiness and sorrow. The other  thing that surprised me was my home was not like a normal house but a kind of some huge modern palace.
I was welcomed by my gracious grandmother.
" I missed you so much dear. Finally God has listened to my prayers. Thank you jesus." Grandma hugged me patiently and warmly.

"I missed you too grandma." I hugged her back accompanying my rolling tears in my eyes.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ -⁠☆。⁠*゚⁠+ ̄_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠____

847 words.
Chapter 4 hasn't finished yet. It will be published soon . Till then please vote for my story. I hope you'll have a great day.