Chapter 8

Gazing constantly with a dead glare outside the glass panes , Ryu-shio seemed bulging deep into some thoughts. He tightened his fist while clenching in determined anger to just blow off this forged world. His world seems totally different from others. It's rather like a curse for him to live on such a hypothetic-beautiness of the realm.
A meeting was about to held in their club. He feels lonely, the world shatters him around , the people around him doesn't indulge his perpetual existence in them. All they want is just power and money.
But meeting Tsetseg from nowhere was a sudden another thing for him. He was never mesmerized by a single human before nor did he allowed his mind to think of someone before. The raw emotions, the encounter between him and Tsetseg all these irrelevant things did bother him even for a bit of time in each day. He seemed to create a sort of desire of her in his mind. Her straight forward act, her boldness , her bubbly mannerism ,adorable yet playful vibes all these made him to stay cautious about her.
Just then Kyle approached him and told him that his car seems ready. They need to go ahead to the heritage club.
Shio for the last time glanced outside the glasses, and then headed to his destination.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠__—⁠☆—⁠☆

Since I don't need to go to work today, i slept the whole morning. Mom was in crazy rage after knowing about yesterday's incident. She was almost ready to choke Ryu-shio off but somehow i managed her to stop being furious . After she calmed down she headed to her business.

Well I didn't actually needed a day off . All i wanted was to stay in Doogo and gather some possible traces of drugs.

Earlier mom told me about the Russian mafia organization of Pavel after gathering possible amount of information from some unknown source. They actually buy sold children or take away orphans at such a very young age and train them harsh and tough to become mafias. It involves killing, drug trafficking, murder & whole sorts of bloodshed.
The place is truly messed up. I was quite saddened after knowing about this like how the innocent children becomes a great victim of them. The life that comes for only once to explore this huge wide world turns for them a heavy curse. All kinds of thoughts lingered around my mind. I was rather bound to think of Ryu-shio !!! What if he's from Pavel's organisation too?? What if he endured all such pains that's worser than hell??? I was astonished for a moment.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__ —⁠☆—⁠☆

Guem-joo intends to visit a hospital where Hwa-ja is admitted.
After meeting her she asks about the reason behind trying to kill Namsoon. It's obvious enough that she tried to kill out of jealousy. Guem-joo understands her thoughts and desires, as she's actually an orphan. She further proceeds that if Hwa-ja repents and atones on her wrongdoings she will help her to begin a new life and take her back as a second daughter.

 She further proceeds that if Hwa-ja repents and atones on her wrongdoings she will help her to begin a new life and take her back as a second daughter