Chapter 11

Somewhere in the midnight zone of deep wild forests: the fogs overwhelming the whole area~the two helpless kids were running out of their breathe. It seemed as if they were running away from their life, the thirst of seeking freedom and the urge to run away free and wild. The world was a hell for them, their existence itself was a curse they thought; but still they lived hoping for the freedom they would seek once for sure.

"This is our only chance to run away as soon as possible. Let's run away far and then when we grow up , let's seek our revenge from Pavel." The standing kid said to his fellow friend who was panting and exhausted after running away almost the whole day.

"I'm afraid Anton. They will catch us no matter where we go and we will be put to that hell again." He cried in shiver.

"No, we won't get caught. We have to run. That's the only way Binbin." He was scared too but they had no choice after all.

**********************************

The tremendous childhood where Anton was given a gun and was forced to kill a man when he was just a kid. The whisper, escape of shiver , sight of bloodshed and the traumatic past that he lived in began to flourish in his frost eyes glittering like a pure piece of crystal. Those days when he begged, cried and craved for freedom , the fear he preserved in him and all those heavy emotions that he had now drifted away like a snow dust. He holds no more sorrow emotions. He's a man of stone-heart who shows no mercy to others. Yet , at some point of his piece of heart, his inner child craves for love . The love that he didn't seek from his parents infact from no one. Trust, care, love , sorrow all such feelings are absolute strangers to his heart.

Ryu-shio started to punch his boxing bag again to let out his traumatic memories of past from his mind

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_ -⁠☆
-⁠☆

Meanwhile, Grandma Gil Joong Gan had created a romantic relationship with her beloved Joon Hee. Their news was known to the whole family. Guem joo had no issues about it but her brother (Namsoon's uncle) was shocked and denied to take in his mother's lover as their family. But Joong Gan was not even bothered by her son's thought. She merely began to enjoy spending times with Joon Hee.

************************************

Earlier at the cafe, Tae-ri came to visit Nam-in again.