Chapter 16

Omo!! That was such a foolish way of me to speak . My eyes were still widened while my voice demanded him to follow up my order.

He looked in total disbelief and astonishment as if symphony of wildfires caught in his ferocious heart that's gonna ignite out from his hellfire of puzzled thoughts.

A nervous yet chaotic voice rised up~
"Do you perhaps have feelings for me??"
He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Ah~ i'm hella sorry Shio. I think i was drunk ..he he..!!!"
I clenched my teeth tightening its jaw muscles revealing an akward smile. He's surely not an easy going person. Damn, i'm so embarassed. ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀

I was about to get up but he grabbed my wrist making me to face towards him at a distance of zero inches apart.
He watched my face intently to catch every nuance of expression.

"For how long do i need to wait for my reply little demon?"
He whispered in my right ear making me to freeze along with my spine to shiver in every possible way.

At this stage i was almost speechless and had nothing to reply. Not thinking about the present situation, i let out my idiotic smile and started to reveal my nuisance character acting as a drunk person.
"You're just my Shio okayy!! And i want you to listen me sing..."
I squeezed both of his cheeks with my cold hands while singing and shaking my head with the beats of the melody.

"Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue
Make the colours in the sky.

Ai yai yai
I'm your little butterfly
Green, black and blue
Make the colours in the sky~

Ai yai yaa
Ai yai yaa
Ai yai yaa
Little butterfly....
"
"
"

I let out my wide smile again while my hands were still on his cheeks.

"Indeed, you're my little butterfly!!"
A husky voice collided up in my head . It began to repeat continuously inside my mind. For some reason, ya it was his captivating smile again~

I wanted to let go myself from him, but not until then i found myself giving a light peck on his soft lips

************************************

The night striked off ~

"Namsoon~aaaaaaaa........."

"Wha- what ? Whyy???"
I woke up falling down from the bed as usual.

"Were you dreaming again??"
Mom looked in disbelief .