Chapter 1

It was quite lonely yet beautiful beginning with my Mongolian parents since i was 10. I don't have a memory about my birth parents but sometimes the thought of departing apart with my father is always reminded in my blurry yet lucid dreams in frequent nights, cause the last moment with my father was when i was lost in the vast fields of grasslands in Mongolia along with my pretty horse ppappa.

The frozen feeling of grasses lay beneath my sensitive skin as i sit on the freshy wide grassland of Mongolia, reminiscing the enjoyable childhood memories i had with my Mongolian parents. The pure white serenity of clouds which flies ahead eternally seems totally different today. The ecstasy in my eyes that i used to feel everytime i looked into my Mongolian mom and dad won't be the same anymore. For a reason i feel sadness craving in some parts of my heart and the remaining part of my heart seems eager and is filled with desire as i'll be departing to Korea soon to search for my birth parents.

The wide mountains, the fascinating beauty of the emerald grasslands and the eternity of saffire ocean of skyland doesn't seem to last anymore today. As the evening proceeds i could
see the blue wide ocean of sky , turning to a huge graveyard of red sealand and so were my eyes that began to shred crystals of frozen tears . I sighed deeply after a few minutes of silence, my tears began to dry up following the light wind making the emerald grass to dance in one direction.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_ -⁠☆-⁠☆

"Aren't you hungry Tsetseg?" my mom spoke to me (in Mongolian)

"I'm not mom...i had some meat with dad. Did you eat mom?" I replied softly holding my tears back within my eyes.

"Um, i'll have my food soon. Don't you worry dear . I know you're sad about segregating from us . But sometimes unexpected journeys awaits for a reason." She spoke to me to assure that everything's gonna be fine.

"I love you mom" i hugged my mom while she embraced me in her arms by replying back "I love you too my daughter ".

My adoptive parents supported and raised me well all through these years . To be honest i literally enjoyed my childhood in Mongolia starting from going to school for some years and then riding horsebacks, tossing wrestling champions around like rag dolls , even they brought a T.V for me to watch korean shows and also a teacher who taught me korean . I was reluctant enough to leave them but they pushed me to search for my biological parents and assured me if i face some problems they would be their to help me.

Finally the day arrived and i had to bade goodbye to my Mongolian parents and then i approached to Incheon airport to reach my destiny . It was quite a new experience for me . All the passengers were busy with their own purpose and so was me. Just like others i went inside the plane and searched for my seat. My nearby passengers were sweet enough. Even the old grandma who was beside me gave me a cookie, the one that she was eating. I smiled at her and recieved her cookie. After a moment of 30 minutes or so the plane started to fly and so i began my unwavering journey.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧゚⁠+^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

574 words

I hope you are doing great guys. So, this is me wishing to write a good story. Since, i'm a bit new in writing, if you'll find mistakes anywhere, please forgive me guys.

I would also like to request you to support and vote and comment on my story. Your support would help me a lot.

And if anybody likes to share your thoughts or perceptions , feel free to share on the comment section.
Your feedback would surely give me confident to write better plots.

Lastly, i welcome you'll to this journey of a new and enchanting story of Ryu-shio and Tsetseg.
I hope you will enjoy it as the chapter proceeds.