Attack on USJ Part 2 {Ch 8}

A/n I decided to change my writing mode drastically so expect something else.

Izuku pov

I saw ojiro run away so I chased him down while thinking of ways to torture him.
I finally caught up to him and tackled him to the ground with my knife next to his throat.

Why are you doing this he asked what do you gain from this ?

I gain pleasure and joy I replied, the wonderful screams of my victims gives me joy.

You're sick, you're a monster he shouted while thrashing around.

No you're wrong, I'm something more.
I'm the devil himself.

You won't get away with these, the heroes will be on their way soon enough he said as he knocked off my mask. *Gasp*
You're that kid who went missing 2 years ago.

Now that you've seen my face, ain't no way I'm letting you go.
*Slides my blade to his throat*

Flashback 2 years ago

All might left izuku on the roof as his entire belief came crashing down on him.

Go take a swan dive off the roof, you can't be a hero, you're useless. Those words kept on repeating in izuku's mind as he walked towards the roofs edge.

No one ever believed in me, I'm sure no one would miss me if I was gone izuku said while jumping off the building. I'm sure you'll be happy to know I took your advice bakugo.

Before izuku could reach the floor he was engulfed in a warp gate by kurogiri.

I week later
A boy named izuku midoriya had gone missing a week ago said a reporter. The police have decided to declare him dead

This is all my fault thought bakugo. If only I hadn't bullied him, he would still be here with me ( Not a ship 😂)

The kid was never useful in the first place said inko while drinking a bottle of beer. It makes no difference if he's dead or alive.

Back to the present

As izuku was about to slit ojiro throat shoji appears and punches izuku, as izuku only manages to make a small cut.

Are you okay shoji asked ojiro while helping him up.
Yeah just a slight cut replied ojiro. I can still fight.
In that case provide me with support shoji said to ojiro while rushing to izuku.

Shoji rushes to izuku delivery a haymaker which he easily dodged but ojiro appears behind him and roundhouse tail hit him which sends izuku flying towards shoji who delivers a strong right to izuku's gut which sends him flying and spitting out blood.

Shit *Coughs* I wasn't expecting this,I can feel some broken ribs. Guess I have no choice but to use that.

Give up you're outnumbered yelled ojiro. If you give up now we won't have to hurt you anymore.

*Pfft* you Heroes are more dumb than I thought, why the fuck would I willingingly surrender to you guys.

In that case you leave us no choice said shoji while running towards izuku only to freeze up.

Hahahaha, it's been so long since I used it. I can't believe It actually works, I guess it's time to have some fun.

What did you do to him ojiro yelled

Ohh nothing, really, I just borrowed his body. Imma give him back when I'm done.

Yo zuku we need you over here, All might just arrived shigaraki said to me via comms.
Ok lemme just wrap things up real quick.
Sure thing just hurry up he said before disconnecting.

I guess I gotta end this quickly. Shoji do me a favor and kill him.

What do you mean, Shoji would nev.......... Was all he could say before he was strangled to death by Shoji.

I guess I'll release you now *snap*

*Gasp* oh my God, what did you do, no what did I do he asked in disbelief.

You saw everything didn't you, I let you retain your eyesight during the whole possession stuff, you just murdered your friend with your very hands.

No I didn't, you were controlling me he said. There's no way I would have ever done something like that.

Ohh but you did, you killed him without hesitation I said smiling.

No this can't be, there's no way I could do something like that he said slowly losing his mind.

Well I would love to chat more but I gotta go I said sprinting away.

I had finally arrived at shigaraki's location only to see some places decayed and All might and the Nomu were already fighting, with the Nomu doing well until all might starts to punch faster sending the Nomu flying.

Shit shit shit, this isn't good, we need to get out of here now shigaraki said don't think you've won symbol of peace because we'll be back.

Kurogiri warp every single villain you can out of here I said while getting into a portal. Shit where's tanjiro.

Don't worry the master requested he come back to base and accompany the  doctor he replied when suddenly it started raining bullets which kurogiri blocked.

I looked to see snipe about to fire another round but we already disappeared into the portal.

That day it looked like the heroes had won but it was the other way around,
The villains had successfully killed 4 students, injure 5 students and scared
a teacher.
With this incident people slowly began to lose trust in the heroes.

Word Count: 909 words

A/n I hope you enjoy this chapter and also let me know if you prefer this format or the former.
Don't forget to show your love by voting for the story. Byeee stay safe my amazing readers.