Chap XIV

A/N: Sorry for not posting, but I'be been working on my other fan fics!!

____________________________________

CHAPTER XIV
KAREN

The next few days, since that "meeting" inside the staff room was just police officers questioning everyone

FLASHBACK:

You were handing out the pizzas to the booths, when suddenly, the door opened, revealing a familiar man.

You turned to look st the entrance to see who it was, probably a cop since it had been a few days since cops kept showing up and questioning the staff + the manager. But your eyes widened open when you saw Clay, scanning the main room with his hands on his hips. Until he spotted you,
«Y/N!» he approached you, you hadn't seen him in a month or so, you haven't been at work for quite a while if you thought about it.

«Shh!» you shushed him.

«I'm still undercover!» you whispered shouted to him as you place the cup of soda on the table to the woman and her 5 children.

«Ah, forgot Bout that, sorry.» he apologised, slightly chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck.

«So um, miss, have you seen anything suspicious around here in the last few days?» Clay straightened his back, his tone sounded sarcastic.

«Haven't seen nothing, officer.» you shook your head in disappointment.

«Still nothing? Really?» Clay shockingly asked, raising both of his brows.

«Nope.» you looked down, Clay clicked his tongue and rubbed his chin, letting out a sigh.

«At this point I suggest to just quit if you aren't finding any clue.» he suggested.
«I know, but I don't want to.» you confessed, looking back at him.

«What do you mean by that?» he raised just a brow now.
«My conditions before I went undercover were tragic, I would get little to no sleep and always locked inside that cramped up place also called "my office"» you began to explain, holding your arm.

«But now it feels like I've found peace with myself.»
«So you're going to quit?»
«Of course not! Just give me another 2 or three months, I'll surely find something!» you pleaded.

Clay just sighed.
«Alright... I'll go question your other "co-workers"» he stated, before walking away. You let out a sigh, before continuing cleaning the table.»

END FLASHBACK

«Y/N, serve cunt at booth 7» Alex randomly handed you a pizza, making you snap out of your own thoughts.
«Beg your pardon??» you looked at the tall girl with a confused look on your face, seeming to have heard the words "serve cunt" out of her mouth.

«Serve the pizza to booth 7.» she repeated, shrugging her shoulders, today Alex was wearing a plain white t-shirt instead of the button up shirt, since it was too hot outside, you only now realised how much muscles that 18 or 19 year old had.

«Ah, I'm sorry, I thought you said something else.» you apologised, before looking down at the pizza then at booth seven, where a family of 3 was sitting there.
You approached the woman with a short dyed blonde hair, who was talking to one of his sons.

«I'm telling you Gerald those vaccines are the reason kids have autism.» you heard the conversation in shock.

«Hello's and there's your pizza, enjoy!» you exclaimed, your tone sounding awkward. You placed the cheese pizza on the table and the woman quickly pointed at the food in disgust.

«Uuuh, what's that?» the woman rudely asked, dipping her finger right on the cheese and keeping on pointing it.

«Ma'am It's cheese.» you responded, seeming quite annoyed by the woman's reaction.

«And I asked for NO cheese!!» the woman angrily shouted, pushing the cheese pizza away from her like a toddler not wanting to eat their veggies.

«I-I'm sorry ma'am.» you grabbed the pizza just in time before it fell to the ground, and you weren't going to put up with that.

«What kind of costumers service is this anyway! i want to speak to your manager.» The woman glared up at you.
«Ma'am I know you're upset, but we're not the one preparing the pizzas, Pino is.» You replied, pointing a thumb to the kitchen's doors, you tried to be as polite as possible.

«Who's Pino!?» the woman asked, banging her hand on the table like a toddler. You let out a loud sigh, trying to keep your posture and not strangle the woman.
«Ma'am Pino is the cook.» you replied, replacing the pizza back on the table since it was starting to burn your hands, but she quickly pushed it away once again.
«Mom-» one of her sons tried to stop her from throwing a tantrum.
«NOT NOW GERALD, CANT YOU SEE??? THEY MESSED UP OUR FUCKING PIZZA!!» the woman snapped at her son, making the whole pizzeria go silent from the sudden shout. You watched in horror the woman, she looked back at you.

«And what are YOU waiting for, go bring me your manager!!» She angrily ordered, you let out another sigh.
«Alright ma'am, just give me two seconds-» you quickly got cut off by a hand brutally banging on the woman's table, mainly making the two of you jump.

«Is there a problem here?» a deep and raspy voice asked, you quickly looked who it was, Dave. The hand still on the table, The woman looked at the man's annoyed face and gulped in fear, before regaining her confidence to speak back.
«Yes, she put cheese on my pizza.» The woman pointed a finger at you, accusing you for putting the cheese on the pizza.
You were about to protest, but Dave intervened before you;
«Ma'am the pizza's are made by the cook, not the employees.»
«W-Well... I don't care! I still want to speak to your manager!!» The woman stuttered in embarrassment.
«Or maybe you could just leave.» Dave's tone was sarcastic, the woman looked at the man in disbelief, before scoffing, grabbing her purse and getting up from the red leather couch.
«Come on Gerald and Louis, we're going home.» the woman ordered, You mover away so that she could pass.
«What kind of costumer service is this..» she scoffed, angrily grabbing both of the little kid's hands and storming out of there.
«PREPARE TO HEAR FROM MY LAWYER!!» she shouted her last words before closing the glasses door.

«Prepare to hear from my lawyer.» You mimicked the high pitched voice of the woman, before looking back at Dave, who was also watching the woman angrily leave the pizzeria.