-Day shift at freddy's-

note:Yes i know the song is a DSAF song but i think it kinda fits the chapter
____________________________________

your alarm went off right at 6:45 AM, ringing in your ears for a good 5 minutes, till you didn't decide to reach for it and just throw it on the ground, hoping that it would stop, but it didn't.

I haven't woke up so early since you graduated high school, every day you would wake up at 12:30 PM, Eat at your local diner that was under you apartment and then go straight to work till 2AM.

You groaned out of annoyance as you brutally threw your sheets to the other empty side of the bed.

You reached to grab the alarm from the floor, only to find yourself whit your face banging the floor.

-"SHIT!"

You hissed, holding your forehead that mainly took the hit.

Whit your free hand you grabbed the alarm from the floor and placed it back on the nightstand beside the bed.

The alarm finally stopped, you rubbed your eyes, still half a sleep. Before you could forget, you grabbed the cassette tape and started recording whit your tired voice.

-"Day 881.. Yesterday I got hired at the pizzeria, wohoo.. I haven't seen anything suspicious for now, it seems like a normal pizzeria whit animatronics as mascots. Still can't believe i've been recording my voice since day you."
You slightly chuckle to yourself in disbelief
-"This is the 10th cassette, right? i can't remember-"

The recording suddenly stopped.
-"Well there it goes the 10th one."
You sighed, switching the cassette white a new one that you have in the drawer of your nightstand.

You finally decided to get out of bed, stumbling towards your kitchen to make yourself a cup of coffee whit the coffee machine that you used a few times before you started working as a detective.
You kinda forgot how good was the coffee at your house, since you only drank of where you worked, which, like i said in the first chapter, was terrible.

You placed a cup under the machine and turned it on.

As you waited for your cup to fill all the way up you rested you hands on your palms, trying to keep yourself a wake, you've just got 3 hours of sleep in your body because right after you left the pizzeria you went back inside your office till 2AM.

As soon as the mug filled all the way you quickly stopped the machine and sipped on your caffeine like it was water.

...

You wore a plain black t-shirt and the same jeans as yesterday, you pulled your hair up and since you had still time, you putted on some concealer to cover those 3 hours of sleep.

...

You arrived there just in time, 8AM.
The pizzeria was still empty, there were only 2 employees talking at the front desk whit Daniella.
One had -most likely dyed- blonde hair and a look on his face that looked like he hadn't slept in years, The other one was a girl, she looked like she was 6ft or something, whit long brown hair and a grin on her face, revealing pretty crooked teeth.

You entered the pizzeria and the two quickly snapped their heads at you, making you stop walking .

-"I'm sorry m'am but the pizzeria is still closed."
The girl said, her voice had a pretty accentuated Italian accent.