-Twisted lies-

You woke up why the alarm on your nightstand going off, you went it to reach it t turn it off, you felt cold, even whit your body covered by the thick sheets.

You already knew that you were gonna have difficulty getting out of bed. You pulled up the sheets over your head.

-"Just five minutes.."
You murmured, closing your eyes again. The alarm began to go off after 5 minutes, you groaned, finally getting out of bed, you removed the blanket off your bed and rested it over your shoulders as you stumbled into your kitchen. You turned on your coffee machine

-"Ah shit I almost forgot."
You quickly hopped into your bedroom to grab your cassette and began to record your voice.

-"Day 6, yesterday Dave acted pretty strangely, i stored inside the locker a newspaper that had the faces of the two owners on it but Dave probably stole it, i wonder why. I still don't have my car, but I think I'll get a new one in a few days, I'm kinda tired of always having to walk to work."

You stopped the recording and turned off the coffee machine, proceeding to take a sip out of your caffeine.

You tightened your ponytail as you looked at yourself inside the mirror.

You missed the days where you would wake up by the sounds of your mom screaming at you to get up or you would be late for high school.
Those times when you would skip school just to hang out whit out friends.
Sing your heart out to the songs you adored, locked inside your bedroom as the whole neighbourhood could hear what you were listening to.

The days where you've made the most of, like the world was going to end anytime soon.

But look at you now..

A sleep deprived 25 -Almost 26- year old who never gets out of the house unless to go to work, the friends you had in school were gone..

Disappeared..

Vanished..

But that's just how life goes sometimes, you loose loved ones and life replaces them whit new ones.

You sighed, still staring at yourself in the mirror, the reflection slowly began to deform, giving you the illusion of the curtain on you showing slightly open than before, then a hand appeared on top of your shoulder and that's when you came back to your senses and snapped your neck to look behind you, only to see no one.

You sighed, before turning off the light of the bathroom and walking towards the front door of your apartment, and on your way you grabbed your bag and house keys.
•••

On your way to work you felt something were on top of your head, like a drop, you looked up, only to be his another time by another drop, but this time right in your eyes.

-"Ah shit.."

You groaned, speeding up your steps so that you could arrive to work before the rain started.

But the rain started sooner than you expected, you were just a few steps away from the pizzeria's parking lot when the heavy rain started, you covered your head whit your bag, hoping that it wouldn't get ruined.

You quickly pulled the glass door of the entrance and  entered the establishment, panting from running.

-"You okay?" Alex asked, as she watched your body that was dripping wet, and let's not talk about your bag.
-"Yeah." You answered, slowly approaching her and Daniella at the front desk.
-"Shit my bag." You cursed, placing the bag on the front desk, Daniella quickly lifted up the telephone from the desk so that it wouldn't get wet.

-"This telephone costs more than me." Daniella joked, placing the telephone on the floor next to her.

You began to take out everything from your bag, everything what immersed in water, your wallet, your note book (That you didn't use), your recipes of the grocery store and other stores like that, your house keys and other stuff.