-Something about you-

The rest of the shift went pretty well: You took a few orders, served some pizza and cleaned the coin slot of a few machine, it wasn't that hard of a job.

You kinda understood Daniella for what she commented about Dave's smile...

Like a psychopath killer..

it creeped the customers too just by the look on their faces and the toddler about to burst out crying.

Oh come on he isn't that creepy.

Yes he is.

•••

Day two..

For some miracle, you slept pretty early that night, it looks like this new job was pretty draining.

You were woke up by the alarm on your nightstand going off, getting in your head for a good 2 minutes, until you finally decided to turn it off.

-"Day two.."

You murmured to yourself, staring up at the ceiling as you slowly caressed a hand through your front hair.

You got out of bed, feeling like shit as always.

You stumbled your way out of the bedroom and did your new usual routine: Coffee, shower, teeth, hair and dress up and concealer to cover those 2 and a half years of sleep deprivation.

Ah fuck- you almost forgot. You quickly grabbed the 11th cassette and began to record your voice.

-"Day 882, yesterday it was my first day at working in that forsaken pizzeria.. But it was pretty calm, I just had to take orders and take out pizzas to the tables, nothing much, I haven't really talked much to anyone, especially to that man- what's his name again? oh yea, Dave.."

You stopped the recording, grabbing your bag from the kitchen isle before getting out of your apartment.

In 5 minutes you arrived at the "empty" pizzeria, this time there were Gemma, Alex, Jeremy, Daniella and a guy you haven't seen yesterday, they were all talking and laughing gathered around the front desk, like yesterday. You entered the building, looking at the 5 people that turned around to look at you.

-"Yo Y/N!"
Alex exclaimed, waving a hand at you whit a bright smile on her face, how could she be so energetic at 8 in the morning..

-"Hey."

-"Who's that?"

The mullet guy asked, pointing a finger at you and raising a brow.

-"Oh I'm-"
You got cut off.

-"Y/N."
A voice from behind talked, making everyone turn to look as them.

Dave was standing there, whit his hands in his pockets of his black jeans.

You thought, furrowing your brows a bit in surprise that he knew you name even though you never told him

-"What, how did-"
You got cut off again by Dave looking at your shirt and pointing down at it, you look down at your shirt and realise the tag whit your full name on it.