-I'm yer Dad-

this chap is a bit random but PLEASE bare whit me 🙌 🙌

BTW, thanks for the 4 votes and 26 reads :))
I really appreciate it <3

____________________________________

Day 4, you've got really close to the 4 employees that worked there, especially whit Alex, and maybeee also whit Dave.
You adjusted your ponytail inside your reflection of your bathroom mirror, today your body decided to give you a wave of motivation, you decided to get out of ber earlier (5:30AM) and go for a walk, you stopped at your office of your real job to write some things down, but before you could leave the doors of the establishment a voice called out for you.

-"Y/N?"
Clay called, you turned around and smiled.
-"Clay!"
You exclaimed, leaving the door and approaching him.

-"So how the undercover thing?"
He asked, whit a smile on his face, he seemed curious for your first undercover operation.
-"Oh, for now I've found nothing"
You updated him.

-"Oh alright, you should check again that place" suddenly suggested, your body shivered, he knew what place he meant, the original freddy fazbear.
-"Can't, they stole my car."
You notified him, his face dropped.
-"What."
He blurted out, shocked.
-"Did investigate into it?"
-"Not really." you shrugged.
-"It was old anyways." You added, you got that car when it was your 16th birthday, it was used and the engine sometimes stopped working out of a sudden, there was little to no left for that car.
-"Well, anyway- notify me if you find something fishy." Clay stated.
-"Oh I will, don't worry." You smiled, before approaching the door and leaving the establishment.

-"Col cazzo che ritorno in quel posto di merda."

7:42AM.
You arrived at the pizzeria pretty early no one was there, except for Jeremy, that resting his head on a table of a booth whit his headphones, listening to music on full blast (What I'm doing rn as I'm writing this lmao), clearly tired from the night shift, and Gemma, who was in her office.

You dropped your bag inside the staffroom, before getting back inside the main room, Jeremy was still there, laying his head on the table as he listened to music, you decided to leave him be, he was probably tired.
You decided to sit in a booth too, not too far from where Jeremy was sleeping (or that's what you were assuming he was doing)
You sat there, looking up at the ceiling, waiting for someone to arrive.

Soon Daniella arrived, at 7:57AM, whit her tote bag and her long curly hair.
-"Hey Y/N!"
Daniella waved and smiled at you and you did the same.
-"Hey." You replied, before watching Daniella as she left the main room to put away her bag in the staffroom.

She soon came back, sitting in front of you in the booth.

-"Alex called in sick today."
She sighed, resting her head in her palms.

-"That sucks."
You commented, not really knowing what to talk about, the two of you just rested there, till someone didn't open the glass door: Jeremy decided to leave, clocking out of his night shift.

soon Dave and Mike also arrived and the establishment(at 12PM) began to fill up.

•••

Everything was going well every chance you got, you would talk to Daniella at the front desk, you also tried to have a conversation with Dave but he would just ignore you or respond you coldly before walking away to take orders.

A man pulled the glass doors of the establishment, walking straight towards the front desk.

-"Oh hello there, Mr.Bailey!"
Daniella greeted him, you weren't sure who he was, but definitely someone so important that you have to call him by his last name.

-"Father.." A voice emerged from the shadows of the hallway.

Gemma slowly walked towards her father, whit a forced smile on his face.

-"Gemma."
Mr.Bailey said in a cold tone, merging his hands together, taking a step closer to her.

-"What are you doing here."
Gemma asked, not in a very welcoming manner

-"Why, can't I enter my own place and see how things are going?"
He looked around.

-"I see that you've fired her.."
Mr.Bailey spat that "her" like poison.

-"Alex's not fired, she just called in sick today."
Gemma sighed, punching her temples.
-"Well that's a bummer, but you should fire her." He suggested.

-"Dad.. Only because we dated in high school doesn't mean i have to fire her, plus, she's been here since you bought this place, why should I fire her!"
Gemma explained, her tone sounded annoyed by her dad's presence.

-"Well, did you hire new people?"
He asked.
-"Oh yeah, but just one." Gemma replied, crossing her arms.
-"That's better than nothing."
He shrugged.
-"Well, see you, Gemma." His dad stated, before walking out of the establishment.
-"See you not.." Gemma murmured under her breath.

-"Was that your dad?"
You asked, she looked at you and nodded.

____________________________________

told yall it was just a random chapter only to let people know that Gemma and Alex used to be high school sweethearts