Chap 13

Ding Ding

A woman entered the pizzeria, she was holding papers and her face looked pale and upset.
She reached towards the front desk, where Daniella was booking a party for next week for a kid named Chuck.

"What's the name for the booking, miss?" Daniella asked at the woman on the phone, before nodding and writing it down.

"Okay miss, everything should be fine. Would you like to also add the family menu for two kids and two adults?" Daniella kept talking at the phone, another few nods before she hang up.

"Uhm- Miss?" The woman spoke as she saw Daniella put down the phone on it's stand.

"Huh? Oh! Hey, miss! how may I help you in this beautiful day?" Daniella smiled at the woman and she gave back a slight smile, before looking down at the paper.

"I.. I was curious if I could hang up these posters on you guys entrance." She stuttered, placing the pile of papers on the desk.

"You see.. My son has been missing for 3 days now." She sighed, clearly trying not to burst in tears again, Daniella looked down at the missing posters in shock and empathy.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry- Of course you can hang them up." Daniella responded, looking back at the woman, who was staring down at the photo of her son's face.

"Hope they'll find him soon!" Daniella said as the woman grabbed the papers back.

"Thanks.. I hope so." she nodded and wiped a tear, before sticking two of the posters on the glass doors of the entrance of the pizzeria.

•••

The next day, as you entered the pizzeria, Dave was staring at the missing posted of that was pinned on the glass of the pizzeria's window

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
CALL:555-558-098

NAME:IVAN
HEIGHT:4,1ft
EYES:GREEN
HAIR: BLACK

You read the poster, feeling bad for the missing kid and also for his parents.

"Poor kid, I bet his parents are worried sick.." I said, also looking at the poster.

"Yep." Dave nodded, not really seeming to care about it.

You looked at him up and down in a judging way

Cold.

You internally judged him, before walking away and starting your shift.

. . .

You were cleaning a booth after a family of 5 had just left the pizzeria, leaving behind a lot of trash, not even bothering to throw it away.

You scanned around the room, everything seemed normal, the children playing, the animatronics singing their songs like always.

You smiled to yourself, you would always forget that you're not here to just work, but to get clues, and you knew that you were soon going to quit if you didn't get any clues.

But I don't want to.

Yeah but you HAVE to, you're a detective undercover, not just a random girl who is desperate to have money to pay your rent.

Someone tapped your shoulder, making you flinch a bit.

"Emergency, meet me in the staffroom whit the others." Gemma whispered to you, before quickly walking off to tell the others.

You watched her as she did so, what happened?

You quickly stopped what you were doing and walked straight into the staffroom. only to be met by Dave, who was probably waiting too for what Gemma was about to tell all of us.

"Do you know what's happening?" You asked Dave, who was leaning again the wall.

"Don't know, but I think it had to do whit the missing kid." He guessed, shrugging.

"Maybe." You agreed.

Soon, Alex and Mike entered the room, seeming kinda confused about all of this.

A few seconds later Daniella also entered the room, followed by Gemma as she closed the door behind her.

"So, what's happening?" Alex asked, Gemma let out a sigh.

"It appears that the police-don't know when- are coming here to question all of you." Gemma notified everyone.

"Because, as you guys may know, there's a child missing." She continued.

"This is pure bull shit." Dave commented, seeming to not really approve about the cops coming here to ask questions.

He then proceeded to storm out of the room.

"God I fucking hate him." Gemma groaned, pinching her temples.
"I'm so close to just fire him." she murmured, before clearing her throat, acting like she said nothing.

"Well, you can go ahead and go back to work" She stated as she opened the door for you guys to leave.

____________________________________

A/N! sorry that i put a gacha life 2 as the missing poster (I swear I'll replace it whit a drawing soon)

But anyways, I'll just make another time skip (to maybe late summer).

illegal love || William Afton x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें