-Taking what's not yours-

You woke up by the sound of your alarm, like always,
you turned it off, you really didn't want to go to "work" today, you wanted to just call in sick and sleep a few more hours.

I can't..

You thought, slowly getting out of bed, stumbling towards your kitchen, you turned on the coffee machine, today you felt the same way you felt the first day undercover, tired.

You looked at the calendar 9th April 1987. How long was this undercover thing going to last anyway.

A month?

two?

a year?

till I don't find clues!?

-"Day 5.. Today is the 9th of April 1987, clues? zero, but it has been only 5 days, maybe next week i'll find something I hope so.."
You stopped the recording, putting the cassette away

You entered your bathroom, you looked at your reflection, only to see that you still had your make up on from yesterday, you groaned.

You showered, putted your hair in a ponytail and wore your uniform, you grabbed your bag and your car keys- wait a minute, you don't need them!

you remained the car keys at home and went to work by foot, you actually were planning on buying a new car anytime soon, until you actually need it.

...

There you were, in front of the pizzeria, again.
You've been walking to the pizzeria since they stole your car, but at least Dave gave you a ride at home.

Everyone says he looks weird, always acting strange, but you liked him, he was pretty chill.

He'a just a bit introvert.

You thought, as you entered the establishment, only to see no one. You looked at the booths, but still mo one, so you just guessed they were in the staffroom.

You walked your way to the end of the hallway, reaching closer the door of you destined location, when you opened the door, there they were, Alex, Daniella and Mike playing whit that yellow bunny suit again and Dave watching them from the corner of the room.

-"Hello there fella! I'm spring bonnie! wanna see how bad I am at playing the mandolin?"
Alex said in a deep voice, waving that thing's hand at you as you placed your bag away

-"You gave it a name now?"
You chuckled, looking at the suit.
-"No, actually, I found some old newspapers in the back from like 1983 and that's where i found it."
Alex explained, your face suddenly contorted into a shocked one.

-"Where's the newspaper?"
You asked.
-"Oh, here."
Alex grabbed the newspaper that was on a table next to her, you grabbed/snatched it from her.
-"It's all yours don't worry."
Alex said in a sarcastic tone as she watched you as you read the newspaper.

NEW OPENING
Fredbears Family diner has finally been opened to the public after all these months of waiting.

03/25/1983

Under ut there was attached a photo of the two owners, William and Henry, in front of their new opening, you've never actually saw their faces, for some reason.

I'm so fucking bad at my job that i don't even know the faces of the owners of the crime scene.

You thought as you examined the photo, first look behind the two men, seeing an average building with a yellow bunny and a yellow bear and under it the name of the building.

You looked now at the man whit light, curly brown hair and thick black glasses, he wore a light yellow button up shirt whit a red pavilion, he was smiling, but whit out his eyes.
You looked at the other man, he had dark brown hair, he wore a white button up shirt and a yellow pavilion, smiling at the camera in a creepy way.