CHAPTER 9

Serkan set himself to sleep in living room meanwhile his son and Eda sleep in his old bedroom. He wake up just because irritated by incoming call since few minutes ago repeatly. It's not his phone ringing but Eda's. She still sleep tight with Aslan, he didn't want to disturb them. When he read the display correctly, there is Kaan Karadaag names appear.
"Annoying in the morning. What do you want? Make yourself breaksfast dude!" He grumble infront of the phone alone.

And there is a pop up message from him too,
- Eda..where are you? Please answer the phone. We need to talk..please come to Stanford Restaurant this morning at 10 am.

That make him curious what's going in with his old friend and Eda. Deep down inside, he so sure that Eda has no feeling for Kaan just like in the past. He always know Kaan do something is because he want the feedback from other people. He leave the living room and use his old bathroom in Bolat house.
****
Few hours later...
Eda and her son open the door after having a tight sleep all night long. The smile of her son give her a positives motivation to her everyday. And when she find all the room is empty, and also the little young man said.
"Ba..ba.."
"He is no here. Lets get shower and breakfast okay?"
He nodded.

When they already clean, she walk to outdoor kitchen.
"Aah..Eda hanim..no need prepare the breakfast. The table is already set in Bolat house. You are invited in breakfast with Aydan hanim today." Seyfi interrupt.
"Oh really? Also with others?"
"Yok. Serkan bey leaving so early morning. And Alptekin bey just having online meeting and will take breakfast lately."
"They still workaholic as usual. Fine. But can you help me to stay with Aslan for a little time? I have to go to someplace." She begging.
"Don't worry. Will you meet Serkan bey?." He smile back.
"I don't think so. I don't know what his schedule today."
Seyfi smirk and lead them to the dining table.
******

Having breakfast with Aydan hanim, she continue to order a taxi and heading to Stanford restaurant like Kaan said in the message. She still thinking about Aydan said, that her family still hoping that she will return again with Serkan because there is so many reason to make her should back to their family again.

She not answer it yet because she still thinking about everything, include her apartment incident that need to renovated quickly so she can stay there again. Sometimes she thought that Serkan ask his mom for help.

In few minute she arrive in the reastaurant. She entering the room with casual dress which also elegant if this outfit user for business. A short plain brown dress combined with a cream blazer with nude color high heels, walk through the table where is Kaan waving hand to her.

He pull the chair for her, and let her sit. They start talking and someone is watching them from a far table in the same room. Yes..Serkan already there before everyone comes. He has a feeling need to do this and this is ever happen long time ago when Artlife held a party for year end celebration.
A flashback come to his mind again......

In the past...

"Leyla, is everyhing done prepared ?"
"Evet Serkan bey. The event organizer manager said that this afternoon will done for set up."
"Make sure the party is for everyone here. No one missed including Eda. She's being ghost lately and where she was exactly few days before?"
"Evet. As I know she was busy at her university. But yeah,..I don't have any news ezcept that. And your request about to seperate the alcohol and non-alcohol drink also done."
"Great."

In the night of party, Serkan come alone and entering the ballroom in a baby blue short sleeve shirt combined with blue jeans and white sneakers. Engin waving his hand to make Serkan come closer to his table.
"Merhaba..are you alone?" He ask
"Evet. And with who I should come? I'm free young man, Engin."
"Everyone thought that you still with Celine."
"Yok yok. I told you so many times that we're break up in a good way."