CHAPTER 2

A week later,...

Eda busy only on her laptop to finishing the design she was left behind in Art Life. Remembering Serkan told her that being a professional is the first fundamental things for a beginner. One by one the design she has to draw and send it to his email. She's not waiting for his reply about some email she had been sent but at least she fulfill the promises to make the design for their client. She doesn't care if Serkan will receive and approve her design or not. She keep moving with opening a website for landscape design and flower bouquet services. She make the tittle is House of Yildiz. She can accept any order of requested flower bouquet for personal/ business/ company also accept the landscape design.

One by one she and her aunt have an order for the flower to be sent by request and she is busy too with the design architecture. And she almost forget to get rest or eat until her head spinning while carrying the flower into the car.

"Eda, iyi misin?" Melo ask

"Iyim, just spinning a little."

"Eda cim, I told you to have a breakfast before doing activity." Ayfer added.

"Tamam, I'll go the kitchen. But how about the delivery?"

"Alican will send it like usual." Ayfer explain.

"But this order ask for two package. Flower bouquet and my design. I call them but they don't answer it and want to meet up directly."

"Let them delay it for once, Eda. You need to care for your health. We have so much income after you opening the design, relax a little." Melo convince again.

"Peki. I give it this time to you, Melo."

"Just like the old days. Trust me."

Eda take a breakfast before a schedule time for school. This food looks delicious in the table, aunty hand is very miraculous. She eat a lot and drinking a lot, and prepare to go.

*****

Istanbul Univercity,.......

"Professor, can we talk a little ?" she ask for a permission.

"Of course, please sit down. What can I do?"

"I have finishing my last paper work, maybe you can give me some advice and check on it?"

"Alright, you can leave it here so I can read it and we can discuss it after class."

"Tamam, thank you."

She come out from Prof. Demir's room, hope the paper is good, there is no revision and she will graduate this month.

When she walks, the floor that she stepped on seems to be swaying. She continue walk closer to the wall so she can hold the wall to get the balance. She took a bottle of water to drink, the balance is better but she suddenly feel nausea, and need to get in toilet. Yes finally she vomit more than once and feel a little better. She think that catch a cold but she never had a symptoms like this before. After wiping her face she walk outside and suddenly one wide muscle chest blocking her way.

"What are you doing here ?!"

"We need to talk."

"Get away from here." She push him away but he is too strong for her.

"Can you listen for once, Eda?"

"Excuse me Serkan bey, I have a class will start in a minute. Can you please step aside?"

"Eda, please."

"Serkan bey, please !"

"You will come with me in the car or I will call your professor to delay your paper work?"