CHAPTER 8

Present Day...

Serkan working at home today with client via online merting. He sit on the room beside the outdoor kitchen with sometime have a look Eda and Aslan in the living room. The kid sometimes come to his table like he want to know everything and sometime he showing up his face on the webcam so the client laugh at him. They understand that he is his son then Eda watch him from a far. This kid sometimes run,jump, and climb everything around.

After finishing all meeting and delegate the plan to Leyla and team. He carrying him back to her mom and she is on the phone. He has a feeling that it was Kaan again.
"How is your feeling?"
"Good. And thank your for everything. How can you get there on time ?"
"Magic." He smile and sit.
"I think you should more careful Eda. The fire is not only coincidence and police will handle this."
"Don't talk non sense."
"Your window is broken with a little hole seems like someone throw from outside. The bottle I smell close eith gasoline. Meanwhile the morning is everyone busy for daily routine. But I want to offer you stay here little more. And no need to come back there. Too risky."

"Thank you so much for the offer. But I think I return to my apartment after I fix it."
"How long you will fix?"
"In a week maybe. I don't know but let it flow."
"As we know under the law, we still married. So I hope you can think again about your decision, we are here want you comeback and stay here. I will proof that everything what I said wasn't lie. About the past, about my reason hide the truth of our parents and about my feeling. I don't take any advantage from you to keep my family safe. I know you need time, do whatever you want but please ...please Eda don't leave me again." He put down Aslan in the floor then he run to Seyfi to get his attention and they leave.

Eda hold her tears after feel big stab in her chest, she want to mad but keep try to control. Yes everyone in here still treat her the same like before, nothing change. The love and care Bolat family to her since day one. But after know the truth her feeling are chance, she still thought that they did this because of another advantage free from accusations or something like that.

She stand up and walk closer.
"Don't worry Serkan. When I return to my place you can still meet up with Aslan." She move but he grab her waist so they are bumping.
"Are you really erase your feeling? I'm still curious that you only pretending in front of me."

"Don't be so sure, Serkan. Don't you ever think that I'm only waiting you or I need you so bad in my life. It never happen. Tamam." They both in big tense.
"I heard you scream my name in ambulance car, right? First time you wake up after fainted. Remember?"
She blushes can not denied. He smirk.

"You know what Eda,your expression reminds me 10 years ago. When the first time I'd kissed your cheek and then your lips. You're the one who falling in love with me. Everytime Celine comes you looks having bad mood. And when she hold/hug me, I look up to your window, you were there watching me wihout expression but if I ask you what's going on and why you make space between us, you always answer nothing. Are you jealous back then?" He tease her.

"I think is you Serkan, everytime a guy close to me, you always want to know. When I date with Cenk, you always said that he is bad guy. And yes after he break with me you'd hit his face so many times. And when I come home late you always angry and interogate me with so many question, then the other day you come to my unibersitiy to find the guy who hang out with me until late at night then you punch his face. You know what, people said behind me that dating with me as the same make trouble with Serkan Bolat. What it is if not a jealous. Because I can't describe what you'd done is about carimg brother or you just out of the limit. " She mocking and smiling while debate about the past 10 years.

"I don't care if Kaan call you in the phone everyday or every minute. I'll stop him, whatever it takes. You still my wife and we never signing divorce paper. No one can have you but me. No one can't change it, you jnow that?!" He give an ultimatum.
"You always like this, want to control everything." She defend