CHAPTER 3

Serkan busy on his laptop waiting for some email form Eda, even though there's nothing design left anymore. He still try to be around her, until Leyla entering the room, he minimize his mail.

"Serkan bey, this are the documents that you've asking me to collect. Everything inside."

"Everything?"

"Evet, but there is something weird for some dates during the project, I give you a hint inside the paper."

"Thank you. There is a news form Eda?"

"Not yet. She still busy with her own business and school. Their flowers shop getting busy from order too."

"I knew it. Keep going with what."

"Tamam." She walk out from the meeting room and Serkan start open the document that she gave him.

One by one he read and cross checking the data, the timeline, the project, the design, the contractor, and the agreement signature. Something confusing and bothering his mind. Until a strong beautiful scent mixing with sexy fragrance that always stuck in his mind, entering the room.

"Gunyadin." She knocking with short brown skirt with short sleeve white blouse.

"Ah, Gunaydin. Wow you surprising me, Eda." He suddenly wake up from the chair with smile.

She pull the chair and sit.

"I know that all the orders from my aunt almost coming from you, Serkan. Please don't do that again, I don't need your help like that."

"What do you mean?"

"All the orders that we receive is from the same customer without proper address is very easy to be traced that it was from you. Leyla who did that, right?"

"What if that a coincidence that you have so many orders because there was a real orders but the buyer never want to give his proper name? That doesn't mean that I'm the one who made the orders, Eda."

"Don't complicated this, I know you behind this or maybe all my landscape design in my website, I feel that you made some orders from there."

He laugh and make her more confuse and a lil bit angry.

"You are very smart and talented. But you never trust with yourself, Eda. Enjoy the process and don't overthinking. So you come here just want talk about that?"

"That's not funny. I told you that don't you ever showing your face to me again, Serkan !" she raise the tone.

"And who come after you? Look you come to me now." He tease her.

"Tell me how I stop you from this?"

He walk more closely.

"Can we skip this one and move to another important topic?"

"Don't change the topic !"

"Peki, I'll tell you how to stop me, tonight in your place at 7 am. Mom will explain everything."
He whisper and winks that's enough to make her pulse raising when he is so close like that.

Then her phone is ringing with Aydan name appear.

Hello Edacim. Where have you been? - the voice sound full of excitement.

"Aydan hanim, merhaba."

I want to tell you something, Eda cim and I already talk to Ayfer too.

"About what?"

Is Serkan near you?

"Evendim, anne."