CHAPTER 4

She come to her sence after getting flashback in the past 2 years. The little boy crying for help and need some attention after a long day he waited his mom coming home.
"Evendim, canim." She hug and carrying him on both arms.
The boy lean his head on her chest need some support because he start getting sleepy and also rub left eyelids.
"Tamam..tamam..we're gonna go to bed right now. Do you want me to read a book?"
He nodded.
"Oke..tell me which one?" She ask after they reach his bedroom and stop in front of his mini desk.
He ponting on a book which the title is "Little Prince".
"This one."
"Okay..here we go. And before we start lets brush your teeth, canim."
"Geliyor." He follow her move to the wastafel.
******

Everyone dancing after then wedding party at Bolat house. But Selin, after come to the ceremony, just say hi and not until the ceremony done,she was gone.
"It's good that she just come right after the ceremony started and left before it finish." Melo talks to Fifi
"What do you expected again from her. She need to accept it. Not everything in this life is correctly the same with what you want." Fifi added.
"Evet. Everyone has their own destiny." Seyfi suddenly join their secret talks in behind the table.
"What do you did to make that snake runaway from here? I am so curious Seyfi bey." Melo ask.
"I hope you not follow my way because no one let her back again."
"May Allah always stay with us. amiin." Melo said.
"I just make her scared while staying here for days."
"Really? Is that so simple?" Melo added.
"I think his sentence not done yet. Therenis but.." Fifi while takenone sip.
"But..I did it more than one. From make some ghost issue until animal teror in her room every night. So that's pretty enought to make Aydan hanim and Alptekin bey get mad." He laugh so hard and then Melo and Fifi suddenly laugh too.

"What's going on with them?" Eda ask while dancing with Serkan.
"I don't know. I think everyone happy in our wedding."
"Don't talk non sense. Don't forget we have agreement Serkan Bolat." She tries to threaten him.
"And I always agree with that. There is no problem in me."
"What did you do to make Selin leaving?"
"What do mean? I think this is a part if your agreement to feel free from her. So what's the matter?"
"I'm just asking nothing more. Do you bothered with that?"
"Hayir. Since beginning I get bothered with your dress. Why you choose this wedding dress actually?"
Eda gulped for a second and keep cool to react.
"I think you really don't know me. I like a trouble."
"Evet. You did it. And me too." He press his lips into hers.
*****

In the dawn, she wake up quickly. Prepare his things because she need to go on meeting at 7 a.m with client. An hour later he already finish for showering and she preparing his foodie for breakfast.
"Come in canim. Lets we eat together." She ask him and put him on a small high chair with small table infront.
"Anneeee..." He get ready for food by hitting his spoon on the table.
"Tamam..tamam.. here we go. I hope we can get early to aunt Melo soon. Okay."
She bring spoon by spoon to his tiny lips. Also she eat her breakfast in the middle of feeding him.

They heading to Ayfer house, driving in her own to that place. She remembering them that tonight will a meeting so she will come late to pick him. But they said that she doesn't need to bother to pick him because they already prepare his clothes so he can stay anytime.

Back to her new office after several days get renovated by developer. She like hhe interior on her room, with a blue sky digital printing onnthe ceiling giving a new taste and spirit. On the table doesn't forget to put a star mini lamp accompanying when she finisihing landscape design through the night. In that room she has 5 partner as lansdcape disign architect with difderent table and chair.

Years later she join an architect consultan firm and she is a part of the employee architect just like the others. Some of them knew her that she was a Serkan Bolat wife. But no one ask about her personal life because they generally guessing that they were divorce for so long. People opnion is never be a big issue for Eda Yildiz. As long she work in the best way and some of them become friends, it's okay living with a past story and she never hide it.

Someone knocking on the door.
"Gunaydin." The familiar voice say a greeting behind.
She turn around and smile,"Gunaydin. You are here?"
"Evet just visiting around office. Is that okay?"
"Evet. Hadi gel gel." She offering him a chair so he can sit infront of her table just like a client who need consultation.
"How is your room?"
"Yeah i like it..new beginning with news interior. Do you say to the contractor to did this?"
"Hahaha..not really. Just a small advice and they agree. Hope you like it."
"Thank you. Everyone here is enjoy the new design. Ok..have you breakfast?"
"Oh..good idea. I past my breakfast at home. Come on."

They walk through cafetaria and having breakfast together. This is not the first time they met and have a breakfast together as a friend and partner. They know each other for 2 years ago. Accidentaly he saw her old "uncle" red car broke down in the street, he stop by and giving help without thinking. And she acceot his offering to help and she give a flower bouquet to his office as a tjank you gift after helping her. Then he come to Yidiz flower shop to say thank you for the flower and that was the first time he knew that she was Serkan Bolat fiance and they're preapring for engagement party. Yeah ofcourse Serkan doesn't like him getting close to his fiance meanwhile he confuse how can he and Eda met each other.

Back to her table, she found an invitation card.
"What is this?"
"Like an invitation. I got in the morning to on the table."
"Really? Oh tomorrow night? At Galata ballroom?"
"Yes. Seens like an open architect community party. We can meet many wonderful architect around this city or maybe from other city too."
"Oh like that. But that's a masquerade party. Sound a littly silly." She laugh and he smile while watching her beautiful smile.
"I will come to there and I hope you will join this party too." He wishes.
"Rain check."
"I'll wait you to my room for tower project." He left with smile.
"Oke." She continue to read and check on her schedule.
This firm is belong to him, he built it form zero after his bankrupt and lose a tender across with ArtLife years ago. And he offering job to Eda in the time she need to work so much. So this firm start increasing and Eda give a good revenue to this firm because most of the clients are really like her ide of landscape design. Sometime she give an advice to him for the main building design.
*****

The night of masquerade party is gonna be start at 7 pm. Eda still confuse will attending or not. But she remember what he said that the party will can be a huge architevt community of this city which we can have a huge relation or partner. Opening her wardrobe she find a sexy shirt baby blue satin with slit in the dress at the left thigh. And she decide to wear on it and wear a pink fanta heels.
Actually she doesn't like the masquerade party because it makes her make up were left on thr inside mask. And she hate this also incomfortable. Drop by the taxi she walk to the main door and meet the receptionist for signing. When entering the ballroom, her pulse start rising. Don't jniw what to do and why, she walking inside and passing some table and she follow the crew heading on the table where's her name on the list.
"You look stunning." He said.
"Thank you. Where is ge other?" She look around.
"They seperate some people from where their company from. Like we, only we were sitting on this table because the we will one table with other architect from other company. Don't worry I know who are they. It's okay."
"Huff thank you."
******

Music start on the beat and people start dancing in the floor leaving their table. Someone is walking form behind after smelling a familiar fragrance that never be forgotten. The fragrance csn be smellmfrom a far as long they are in the same room. Yes, lovely and deadly fragrance is become strong when he start moving forward even though everyone wearing a mask, he can still feel and smell that fragrance.
With small voice he caunt," one..two..three.." and suddenly the light turn off, electricity off, people screamijg,panic,and afraid lack of oxygen to breath. But not him, he feels a pulse sonsteong is rising in that fragrance, he focus in the eeys,ears and nose to find it. Everyone start running after hear an instructon from a security guard to move outside following them to the emergency exit door.
He keep move forward find it that smell and finally grab a small hand, pull from the crowd and keep moving to the area without noise with sometines that hand is try to release and runaway but he keep holding it tight. He open the door and they entering together with small move slamming the door behind and bring the owner of the fragrance that he smell from a far close to him and press his lips on hers. Without any hesitation and he is so wild and passionate to kiss like a thirst and hunger. Try to escape form him but he keep her hands on her back so there is no way to run. He lick and suck her neck left and right. Make some moan and lust explode. Everytime she try to realese from his attack on her sensitive spot, is more enjoyable lust she gets more and more. He never forget her weakness part of her body. She want but ask to stop, but she miss this for so long. And him too.
"Ser..kan..stop !" She begging
But he ignored it.
*****