CHAPTER 10

Arrive in Bolat house he park the car and walk without talking. She was left behind him walk alone and get annoyed with him. She feel that he was angry with her after the incident kiss between her and Kaan few minutes ago.
Eda meet Aslan and he suddenly smile and run to hug her.
"Annee..."
"Benim hayatim,,benim kucuk. Have you breakfast?"
"Yes. With babane." He pointing Aydan.
She look at Aydan,"Thank you."
"Why should thank you. This is a a normal feeling from grandma to her granchild."
"Okay." She smile.
"Where have you been with Serkan? Seems so hurry in the morning, Eda cim?"
"Just hang out a litlle."
"Eda this house is waiting for you to stay here. Please don't leave again and stay with us." She begging and hold her hands.

Eda smiling giving her hope that this family will return to be a complete family again.

In the night after having a dinner family in Bolat mansion. Eda continue working a design project for online client. She waiting Aslan sleeping and then she open the ipad and start to draw. Serkan looks distancing since the morning. Most of the time he spent in his office room beside the outdoor kitchen.

He focus on laptop and sometimes drawing with paper and pencil. This situation fot young Eda in the oast, she will come to him and confront him to solve problem and get the answer. The things that he distancing and look give a space is not correct for her. Because she was the one who being force to be kissed but then Serkan is the one who get mad.

She should be the one who get mad than anyone because she was decide to go there alone. And if Serkan following her why he didn't prevent and let Kaan did that and now she feels like the reason Serkan fistancing or mayne mad at her is because maybe she let Kaan did that kiss. But she didn't know if he will kiss her like that.

Now the old Eda will let eveything pass and not force herself to confront everything and be peace with herself. The important thing is Aslan is already sleep tight, eat and drink a lot. After she send the final design to the client via email. She rest a little her back and neck. Preparing for sleep, she suddenly need to get shower with warm water.

Finishing shower she choose to wear her old night gown which still hanging inside the wardrobe. She pick a baby orange short lace night gown include outer and prepare go to sleep.

In the middle if the night she has a nightmare. While sleeping and close eyes silent crying because remembering a bad day in the past. Losing parents, bullying, and some of her claustrophobia moment. Her head move from left to the right.

"Sstt...Eda..wake up..are you okay? Hey hey..it's me..wake up." Serkan hear her crying try to wake her up.
She wake up dirrectly sit in the bed with big inhale and exhale. Her skin so much sweaty and she look confuse. Serkan quickly bring a glass of water.

"Here...drink it."
She nodded in trembling hands grab the glass and drink it. Serkan never saw her so weak like this. It hurt him when she was in this state and she was alone in the past.

"Do you want to talk something to me?" He ask
"Just a nightmare. Sorry for disturbing." She distancing a little. This is their first talk after this morning.
"You can back to sleep again."
"Evet. Thank you." She wake up and walk to bath room but her feet step Aslan toys car and she jump back and Serkan catch her from behind.
"Careful, Eda."
She stand up and release her finger squeezing his shirt to hang on. But she make the button of the shirt came undone and fallen. So his top shirt is wide expose the chest.

"Oh..I ...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break your  button. It's okay I'll sew it again." She was shock also him.
"No need to hurry sew it. It's good idea if you break all the button." He suddenly pull her back to his body and kiss her tightly with his palm slid to her neck and jaws and rub it.

Eat her cute sexy lips which always seduce him until now. She reply it and try to calm him but he kiss her in wild. Like he miss this for so long. Both are panting, but he has more tense since he saw her night gown arousing and making his pants tight that's why he change to wear boxer immedietly few ahours ago when he saw her through the outside window wear that nightie.

"Why you choose this nightie?" He's panting turn to kiss her neck, ear, and shoulder.
"I had plan to not wear it." Also with panting.

"You don't know this destroy me." He carrying her to the living room, he sit on the dark blue couch and land her sit in his lap. She try to adjudt herself after her thigh bumps into something hard under his boxer.

He keep going to kiss her and push her hair to the neck so he got full access in her.
"Ser..kan." she revenge by push him away and tear apart his clothes and take it off expose his big muscle then seduce him with kissing his neck and shoulder through those wide chest.

Replying with undress the outer so expose all her inner short sexy backless nightie with thin lace material. Is enough to make him notice the peak color of her breast under that lace material seduce him without touching it.

With swolen lips and red mark in all her neck and shoulders, she stop and make him confuse. He look at her eyes above his head, she's in panting and he keep rub her skin in the back through the waist and notice that she wear nothing under the nightie.

"Damn !"

******

The End.