CHAPTER 5

Finally she push him away before she make a mistake right after the electricity is on. One slap he gets from her is enough for him come to his sense.
"How dare you!! Did this on public!!"
"We're not. We are in fitting room." He try to make a joke but is not working. He miss her so much and can't hold himself to do that.
"Get away " she ask him to move from her way.
"Hayir. We need to talk." He block the access.
"What do you want from me? It' s over between us. We're done." She widening her eyes to give a tone to her words.
"Really? We're not done yet. You still registered as Eda Bolat. What ever you say and denied." He smirk
"In your dream. We are seperate from years is enough to claim that we're not a husband and wife anymore. Tamam. Now get away !" She almost scream and trembling in voice.
"Pssst..relax Eda...relax..."
"Just get away !!"
Look at her state is so exhausted by him. So he give up and give way. She feel free after being kidnap in the small room and following behind.
"Eda ! Sen iyi misin?" Someone from other direction scream her name also Serkan so irritated how can this man appear again on his life.
"Iyim." She answer with look at Serkan witing his reaction.
"Kaan Karadag..it's been a while." He smirk.
"Serkan. Long time no see. Eda, I will go now. See you."
She nodded with smile back at him.

Serkan make an observation by his look at them. He saw a white diamond ring on her finger that never seen before. Meanwhile their flower rings wasn't there. He smirk with biting his lower lips.

"I'll give you ride."
"No thanks. I'll continue go to inside." She walks by and he grab her.
"We need to talk. Please."
"Wjy you so insist, Serkan? Why? Just let go everything." She begging.
"Why? Because you dating with Kaan?"
She is so shock.
"Don't be silly !! Let me go."
In one move he put a handcuff to her and himself.
"What the hell are you doing?!"
"I'll go wherever you'll go. So we can talk properly anytime. Without running away."
"Who's running away?"
"Sen."
"Hayir."
"So can I meet my son?"
She inhale and exhale,"You don't have a son. Tamam. You don't have !!"
"Eda..what do you mean? Where is he know?" He start confuse.
"None your business. Back to your family and your Celine !"
"What happen to you? And what happen with him?"
"Just leave me alone Serkan. Leave me alone!! Tamam!!" She begging and increase her tone like e deep pain still stay inside.

He look at deep inside her eyes. The beautiful brown grey big eyes pin at his eyes too. It's enough for him to understand that she has been through so much and he wasn't there beside her.
"Please tell me where is he. I miss him." he is begging with sad voice.
"Let him stay with me. And move on your own life, Serkan Bolat." She try to protect herself and push him away.
"I think you still hold misunderstanding in the past. And you made a wrong conclusion so you left me just like I am useless thing. Right?" He try to dig in.
"What do you mean?" She trigerred.
"You just runaway with my son and just leave me a piece of paper. At least give me a reason why you did this to me? You not give me chance to meet him or explain everything, Eda. Am I really a bad person for my son? Please."
She through her eyes to another place.
"After that you promise to live me alone?"
That words give him a little hole in her heart. He has a plan that after this, he will constantly meet her and his son to fix everything and start a new page. But it's okay for him for a while, he know her so well. Better if agree her at beginning.

"Tamam. Can we start it right know? After this event end?"
She thinking for a while..
"Please don't make it in a rush. I need a time to think everything. And I think you actually know my reason and you keep queationing me."
"Not everything you said it to me. You only think that my family has a plan since day one but actually not. Not at all !"
"But your father knew everything about my parents and he admit that their project goes wrong. Then why keep giving me schoolarship after that incident? Why just leave me alone?! And why you continue giving schoolarship too? To cover the mistake?!" She suddenlly got emotional.
"No, listen..." Before he continues someone approaching them.