"This is our boss, Gu Yang."

  That was a man who spoke even less words than Su Mo. He nodded to them as a greeting.

  Bai Hua talked eloquently and explained the above four plans clearly, as well as the emergency plan. Bai Hua was a master at the negotiation table and explained the other party's questions clearly. Gu Yang didn't say a word, just looked at the plan and frowned. Wrinkled.

  The other party's lawyer began to negotiate with Su Mo based on some contract contents. Su Mo refused to give in and would not modify any of them. He also increased the price by 30% and refused to let go of the price.

  The negotiation table is a battlefield where you come and go with words and quarrels to see who is more sharp-tongued.

  Xing Biao gave the power to Su Mo. If Su Mo nodded, he would sign. The other party's lawyer and person in charge kept looking at Gu Yang, waiting for him to make up his mind.

  Gu Yang looked at Bai Hua and patted his chest and said, "Even if there is a robbery, we have three lines of security personnel. The third line of security personnel are all within a radius of three kilometers and they will never be able to escape." Gu Yang said the first sentence.

  "If there are a lot of robbers, how many people will you deploy within a three-kilometer radius? Can these people catch everyone? The area is too wide, the manpower is too few, there will always be omissions, and your emergency plan will be useless. "

  This sentence hit the nail on the head, and the talkative Bai Hua finally got choked up.

  Gu Yang, a senior with facial paralysis, looked at Bai Hua.

  "If I'm satisfied with the emergency plan, the price is up to you."

  "White Birch, re-formulate the emergency plan."

  "I have a suggestion, Mr. Bai, we can exchange opinions."

  Bai Hua wiped his mouth and Xing Biao nodded to him.

  Bai Hua was a little angry. Gu Yang's words negated the fruits of his hard work. He glared at Gu Yang, who bowed his head and said nothing.

  "Sign it, the contract terms and prices are like this."

  Gu Yang spoke, and the person in charge signed, and the cooperation was pleasant.

  "Meet me tonight and give me your mobile phone number."

  Before leaving, Gu Yang asked Bai Hua for his phone number. Even if Bai Hua was unhappy, he still couldn't offend the customer.

  After all these people left, Bai Hua tore up his plan.

  "I'm back to work."

  "Daughter-in-law, after signing such a big deal, let's go out to eat tonight."

  "I'm working overtime today to get some indictments. I can't go out, so I can just eat something."

  "Then let's eat noodles."

  Su Mo looked at his watch and nodded casually. "You can eat whatever you want." He was in a hurry to return to the lawyer's office.

  "You should finish what I asked you to do as soon as possible and bring it to me, so I can get the indictment together."

  "Tire you out again."

  Su Mo rolled his eyes at him. He never thought of himself as a man. Did he think he was Sister Lin?