"I think he dares to sue me, but I can't beat him to death!"

  Xing Biao was so angry that he was so bold that he dared to call the police and raid his hometown.

  "Say or not?"

  "I said I won't let you take care of it, so why do you care? What's the matter with you? Just stay here and pretend you didn't see me."

  Xing Biao scratched his hair. Sometimes Su Mo's reluctance left him with no choice but to give a fierce warning. He thought Su Mo would listen to him if he was mean to Su Mo? Then if Su Mo behaves honestly when he loses his temper, will he still be the ancestor that he can't handle?

  Su Mo didn't say anything. He hugged his shoulders and pursed his lips, just staring at him. His sharp eyes made Xing Biao dodge. Su Mo just stared at him. No matter how Xing Biao hid, he always felt two cold rays. Stare at him until the wind comes out of his back.

  Su Moyin had a sullen face, just staring at people without saying anything, and she was very worried. The challenge is people's psychological endurance.

  For five full minutes, without blinking, the air in the room could drop to freezing point.

  Xing Biao was still confident at first, but he started to dodge after two minutes, his back was sweating after three minutes, he started touching his head after four minutes, and he raised his hands in surrender after five minutes.

  "Definitely, ancestor, I've accepted it, but it's still not enough after I've accepted it."

  Ling Chi, who was daggering with his eyes, felt uncomfortable. What kind of temper is Su Mo? Who can control him if he is really angry?

  "This man is a guest at a dance hall. There will be girls selling drinks in the dance hall. They are the ones who buy the drinks, and there are also those who prepare the tables. He deceived a girl selling drinks and drugged him. Several big men gave the girl to him. It's our turn, this girl returned to the dance hall and committed suicide in the dormitory. Fortunately, she found out early. This happened last night. I heard about it today and brought this bastard here. Damn it, in my place If something like this happens, then where should I put it? If I don't kill him and break him into pieces, I can be considered worthy of him."

  Xing Biao shook his fist and was furious.

  "Don't worry about this, you didn't see anything. I will use my gangster methods to kill him."

  The expression on Su Mo's face softened a little, and he pursed his lips.

  "You're not scared, are you? I was so angry that I hit someone hard. Usually I don't hit people, mainly because this thing is too irritating. Don't be afraid of me. It's not easy for us to feel better now. If you hide when you see me in fear, your life will be meaningless. Wife, don't be afraid."

  This is the point. How can it be done if you are so frightened that he looks like a beast in a flood? He stretched out his hand to touch Su Mo, and Su Mo glanced at him.

  "I'm not papery."

  "What I deal with is the underworld, and I usually speak with my fists. Just pretend you didn't see what happened today. I know you are studying law, and you definitely don't like me taking action. I am too aggressive to scare you. But this is The most direct. I also want to avenge the people in my field, and I can't let others bully me in vain. I understand that you can't accept that I am too cruel, and I also know that you will scold me for this is a crime. I am just such a person, and I like it Go straight, pay with blood, and the best way to relieve hatred is to pay with blood."