"It's really not necessary."

  "You got off work late. You went out to work. Take the bus? If you don't have the bus, take a taxi? It's hard to get a taxi now."

  Su Mo said nothing. Xing Biao gave him a fried bun.

  "The same goes for me picking you up. In this way, if you have a car, you are too lazy to drive and I will pick you up. Don't worry, there is quite a lot of traffic. If there is an emergency, just drive."

  Su Mo hummed, took out the filling of the fried bun and ate it, leaving the skin aside. Xing Biao simply took out all the fillings from the fried buns and brought him a bowl. He took the bun skins and gnawed on them.

  "Don't you like steamed buns and pickles?"

  "I'll eat whatever you can't finish. Let's eat, let's go to the 4S shop."

  Su Mo didn't say anything and continued to eat. He had a bad habit of eating steamed buns with the fillings but not the skin. It was quite a selfish way of eating. Both his parents said he didn't eat like this. But Xing Biao had no objection at all. Even if he didn't like it, he would still eat it.

  He lowered his head to drink the porridge and concealed a slight smile.

  After closing the door and going out, Xing Biao stretched out his hand to Su Mo, "Come on, hold hands."

  Su Mo wanted to turn his head and snort. But as a reward for his performance this morning, the master handed him his hand like a master. Xing Biaole was so excited that he took his wife's hand to choose a vehicle.

  Going straight to the Mercedes-Benz 4S store, Su Mo was speechless. Is this showing off his wealth? How much money does he think he has? Before getting married, Xing Biao gave himself the details of his property. Calculated, it was only seven to eight million. Some of it was working in the bodyguard company as working capital. His fixed assets were only three to four million. This directly Buy a Mercedes-Benz? Spending a quarter of his assets?

  "The new Jetta is also good."

  "That's not okay. When my wife goes out, it's my face. I can't let others say, hey, look at Xing Biao's wife, driving a car like this. My wife can't be wronged. People rely on clothes. The horse relies on the saddle, and the car also shows status."

  "Nonsense."

  "Daughter-in-law, how about this?"

  Xing Biao looked around and selected a pure white car, the Mercedes-Benz C63aMG. It was a beautiful car with nice lines, good performance, good handling, safe and stable.

  The pure white atmosphere is also noble. When paired with Su Mo, it looks so handsome.

  This young man is so awesome driving a car like this.

  "this one."

  "Hello......"

  "It's useless to object, I have the final say. That's it."

  Xing Biao glared and went through the formalities without giving Su Mo any room to refute.

  "You prodigal man."

  Su Mo felt that his flesh hurt, it really hurt. It was money, real money.

  While waiting for the staff to complete the formalities, Xing Biao held Su Mo's hand.

  "Daughter-in-law, when I get rich, I will trade you a car and a house. Let's live here first. Then I will trade you a villa or a manor. We will have whatever you like. We can't wrong you."