I can only come here and drink by myself.

  He is irrational today and cannot let his temper flow, otherwise the consequences will be disastrous.

  Get yourself drunk, what the hell? What a fart.

  As soon as the door rang, Xiao Jiang opened the door and came in. Xing Biao looked up.

  "go out."

  Xiao Jiang looked at him with his shirt open and leaning carelessly on the sofa, looking decadent. Xiao Jiang knew something must have happened. Brother Biao has never been so depressed.

  He sat next to Xing Biao and poured him a glass of water.

  "Brother Biao, what's wrong with you?"

  "fine."

  "If you are unhappy, tell me. They all drank too much and went to bed. I can accompany you. I am your brother too."

  Reaching out to touch Xing Biao's leg, Xing Biao sat up straight and used this action to avoid Xiao Jiang. Su Mo's words were still in his ears. Su Mo said, "If you dare to mess around outside, let me know that I can't get around you. Take care of your bird. Hibernate in the bird cage and don't come out."

  He was a man with a family, so he wouldn't do it if he shouldn't do it, and he wouldn't do it if he felt sorry for Su Mo.

  Xiao Jiang's eyes darkened, he should have given up his thoughts long ago. Knowing it was impossible, why did he still come up with hope? Do you think you can get Brother Biao by taking advantage of the situation? Is Brother Biao such an easy person to deal with?

  He and Xing Biao were destined to have a secret love. Xing Biao had not liked him for so many years, so he would not like him now because he was depressed.

  Xiao Jiang sighed secretly, being a good brother is stronger than anything else.

  He sat back a little and distanced himself from Xing Biao. Xing Biao was not so defensive about him now.

  "Lawyer Su made you angry? Isn't it wrong to have a quarrel when we get married today?"

  "Xiao Jiang, let me ask you, how do you make someone who doesn't like you like you?"

  "ah?"

  Xiao Jiang was suddenly confused by Xing Biao's serious expression and felt very aggrieved. If I wanted to know how to make people who don't like me like me, I would have done it for you long ago. How about you turn to Lawyer Su?

  Isn't this just rubbing salt into other people's wounds? Ridiculing him for his poor academic skills and not being attractive enough to seduce Xing Biao?

  "Tell me, what should I do? I fall in love with her wholeheartedly, what should I do?"

  "I have no idea."

  "That's right, you've never been liked by anyone either."

  Xiao Jiang wanted to leave directly. Brother Biao, please don't poke people's pain, okay?

  "What do you want someone to do if they're chasing you?"

  "This may vary from person to person. But it's good to be gentle and considerate. Take me to and from get off work, get up early in the morning to cook a meal, have a meal and watch a movie when you get home from get off work. Take a walk hand in hand. A bouquet of roses. ah."

  "Su Mo is a man, these methods of coaxing little girls are useless."

  "Then, it's right to care more about him. As long as the iron pestle is ground into a needle, he can see every detail of your kindness to him. Help him take care of his life. He will rely on you and dependence will become a habit. , when he finds out, he will be unable to live without you. Give him a gift on major holidays, love his parents, respect his friends, and be gentle to him. Get him whatever he needs in advance. He is noisy Tossing, don't quarrel with him, won't he not be able to quarrel? Quarrel is the most emotional, this is not okay. Small fights are just for fun, really throwing pots and pans, pointing at the nose and yelling to get out, You can't say these words to rough daddy and mommy, let alone do it with your hands. Small details are the most delicate and gentle. As time goes by, won't it become love and affection?"

  Xiao Jiang felt that it was quite tragic that he did not become Xing Biao's lover, but became Xing Biao's intimate brother, no, he was a love consultant.

  I personally pushed Xing Biao to Su Mo. Who is greater than him in the world?

  "Damn it, I broke something at home."

  Su Mo had such a violent temper that he dared to run away from home.

  "A brave girl is afraid of pestering her husband, and a brave husband is afraid of his lover. Care and love, let him know that you are the only one who is most suitable for him in the world. No one else can tolerate him, so he will just stay with you."

  Xing Biaomao suddenly opened his mouth and patted his thigh.

  "That's right, the way to please your wife is to act cute and be mean and harass her all the time, and then it will work out. She will have a strong waist, strong kidneys, and she will do it seven times a night. From night to dawn, she will be completely conquered."

  He hit his head hard.

  "Xiao Jiang, you are such a good boy. This reminds me that I will give you a salary increase next month. I can't drink here. I should go home to coax my wife. Go away and watch the singing and dancing by yourself. Hall."

  As soon as the wine bottle was thrown away, Xing Biao rushed towards the door with the speed of a leopard.

  It was a mistake for him to come out. He shouldn't have quarreled with Su Mo. He should have coaxed her. Su Mo was soft-spoken but soft-hearted. Su Mo was proud but rational. Damn it, he was so drunk that he got into trouble.

  Go home quickly and coax your wife. It is only right if the daughter-in-law is coaxed.

  Seeing Xing Biao running out, Xiao Jiang drank the remaining half of the bottle of wine.

  This time, he no longer slammed the door in a hurry. He carefully opened the door and stretched his neck to look at the shoe cabinet in the entrance. Su Mo's shoes were still there. Xing Biao breathed a sigh of relief, his wife did not run away from home. I didn't go back to my parents' home in anger.

  He carefully closed the door. The living room was still full of broken glass. He hammered his head and whipped it out. Look, the newly bought coffee table is no longer cheap. He, a prodigal man, still has to spend money. Buy new ones. It's good if you don't break anything.

  "young married woman?"

  I called out in a low voice but no one answered.

  Xing Biao tiptoed open the bedroom door without turning on the light, so it was dark.

  "Meow~"

  He meowed like an old cat, but no one paid him any attention.

  Where did it go? Did he fall asleep? Through the dim moonlight outside the window, I looked hard and saw that there seemed to be no one on the bed?

  Oh my God, where is your wife? Flying? Did you really go back to your parents' home? Going home without shoes?

  No, no, he won't go back to his parents' house when he is angry. He has the kind of temper that will beat you away and tell you to get out. He will never run away from home.

  Looking at the bright light coming from the study, he opened the door and saw that his wife was curled up on the couch, with the books on the floor, sleeping soundly.

  Just say he won't leave. Isn't this still there?

  Let out a sigh of relief, ancestor, you can be considered as killing me, why do I care so little about you? He was obviously furious, but seeing him sleeping soundly, all he could feel was tenderness.

  After covering him with a blanket gently, Su Mo rubbed his neck against the blanket, shrank his body and fell into a deep sleep.

  Xing Biao couldn't help but kissed him on the forehead.

  "Silly wife."

  He's so stupid. A high academic degree really only proves that he is good at reading, but it doesn't mean that he has a high emotional intelligence. This man's mind is full of laws, but he just can't see who is best for him. Hum, if you don't treat me well, if you don't fall in love with me quickly, you will lose an excellent and good man.