Hit him on the shoulder.

  Your uncle, you can't stop spinning. Put me down. Damn it, at thirty you are still the same as when you were three years old, so restless and excited.

  Xing Biao slapped Su Mo's face, excited, and gave Su Mo a sip on his lips.

  "Let's go to the wedding!"

  Cheering and booing, the group of people in this room have witnessed this historical moment. It is really not easy for Xing Biao. He was able to marry Su Mo and was so close to getting married. He is still playing suspense here and is so frightened that he almost loses his temper. get married. Emma, ​​Emma, ​​this is so difficult.

  Although he acted a little barbaric, like a bandit, anyone with a discerning eye could see how much he loved Su Mo, and he was really obedient to him with some flattery. It couldn't be better for Su Mo to marry such a good person. In the words of Banhua Lingling, he is a man, flexible and flexible, a man, domineering and domineering, a good husband, and he really loves his wife.

  Especially the one who said fiercely not to touch me, who was so aggrieved and sold the gourd and said he took me home, and happily kissed Su Mo on the mouth, "Emma, ​​you are so handsome." This is what a man is. A big man must be able to act cute and cheat, and he must be strong enough to monopolize love. Fierce, but so cute.

  "Have you notified your brothers and sisters at home?"

  Xing Biao helped Su Mo arrange the badge on his chest. Under a rose, there was a piece of red paper with groom written on it. When Su Mo asked this question, he stopped his hands and smiled.

  "You are my only relative."

  Su Mo understood what he said, he must have not informed him. I don't know what kind of grudges they have in their hometown. They didn't notify their hometown about such a big incident. They must be severing the relationship.

  Xing Biao squeezed his hand.

  "I don't want anyone else as long as you are there."

  "Okay, there are so many things waiting for us, don't talk about it. They didn't pull any messy tricks to play tricks on us."

  What happened in his hometown is Xing Biao's pain, so don't mention it. Lest this day make him feel bad.

  "Lawyer Su, who dares? Originally, they were preparing some dirty ideas. At that time, Bai Hua said, if you want to die, just make trouble. They didn't dare to make trouble anymore."

  Little Stutter had a smile on his face, while Bai Hua was very afraid of Lawyer Su and didn't dare to make any mistakes. Blocked all the bad ideas. Why was he using flour to look for a ring? Why was Su Mo pulling off Su Mo's shirt, smearing chocolate on his chest and letting Xing Biao lick it clean? I took all the candies and spit them on the plate. If I dropped one, I started all over again. Why tie a few balloons under Su Mo's navel and let Xing Biao push them with his waist or something until they burst. Su Mo blindfolded his eyes, touched the people standing in a row, found Xing Biao, and fed him cakes. Hold an ice cube in your mouth and kiss until the ice cube melts before they can separate.

  There are a lot of ways to torture people to death, each one is more vicious than the next, and each one is more cruel than the last.

  Yesterday, outside Su Mo's house, their brothers had been discussing this for decades. The discussion was so intense that they must be punished.

  Bai Hua never participated and just smoked a cigarette. When they were particularly lively, he poured cold water on them. "Let's play. You are lucky if Lawyer Su doesn't hold a grudge against you for the rest of your life. No boss or boss can handle it. Are we going to provoke him?" Tired of living.