"Damn it, why the hell it's not here yet, I'm exhausted."

  The lame man's legs were sore from climbing the stairs. He really couldn't keep up with Xing Biao's speed. He had no wings, but he could fly up if he had wings.

  I have seen people who get married in a hurry, but I have never seen anyone who is more anxious than him. You can't run away now, so why are you so anxious?

  Marriage makes people crazy, and finally I saw it.

  Finally we arrived at the door, with the bright red Chinese characters "Xi" written on it, beaming with joy.

  Xing Biao straightened his clothes, tugged on his collar, moved his tie, and touched his hair.

  You should use your most handsome side to marry your daughter-in-law and make people feel bright. He wanted Su Mo to see him, his eyes light up, and he screamed, "I love you."

  Then he knocked on the door.

  "Daughter-in-law, daughter-in-law, I'm here to marry you. Open the door."

  "Who is your wife?"

  "Cui Xun, open the door quickly."

  "It's not that easy to marry Su Mo away. Sing a song, sing a song that suits the occasion."

  Cui Xun still holds a grudge. That day he squeezed his claws like a vise, and today he will let Xing Biao suffer a little.

  "Let him sing. Crescent moon will come out on the fifth night and scare a bunch of people to death."

  Su Mo warned calmly, he had suffered a lot, and the first part of the crescent moon gave him insomnia. Sing, let them see Xing Biao's life-threatening singing voice.

  "It's easy."

  Bai Hua patted her chest.

  "I sing."

  Now even Su Mo was interested, oh, they are really brothers in war, can the best man do all this for him?

  Curious to what extent he can let these brothers help.

  Bai Hua cleared her throat, shook her head and started singing.

  "My brother is about to get married. You can't mess around anymore. If you still can't let him go, don't worry, he has forgotten you a long time ago. In fact, we are just a bunch of boring bachelors. If we can't eat the grapes, we will say sour grapes. , In fact, we wanted to get married very early, but all the good men are married. In fact, it is very good after getting married. Brother, don't be afraid. In addition to not being able to just pick wild flowers, you also have an extra father and mother."

  Everyone was laughing inside and outside the house. It was a very funny song, but it was very suitable for the occasion.

  "Oh, what a talent, this guy is really a talent."

  "I finally figured out what it means to be alive. Not only can I speak, I also have a sharp tongue, and I can also sing beautifully."

  She was so angry that she laughed, and the people outside the room continued to cheer, "Lawyer Su, we also want to get married. Do you have any classmates who can introduce us to us?"

  "Okay, don't delay, the auspicious time cannot pass."

  Xing Biao gave Bai Hua a thumbs up, man, that's interesting! Talented!

  "No, no, tell me what you will do in the future and see if it can make Su Mo happy."

  This, this, Xing Biao thought about what he was going to say to satisfy the group of people in the room.