He closed his foot with great satisfaction. His kick could break five layers of templates.

  He recovered well and Su Mo is back to his best condition.

  Finally, people no longer tell me that my legs and feet are not good and I need help getting in and out. Not to mention that Xing Biao opened his mouth and said, "Your legs are not good. What's wrong with holding you?"

  He will use his best to deal with Xing Biao and get married.

  He really has no intention of getting married soon. He is getting married tomorrow. His parents are very busy, and his classmates are rushing over in twos and threes, but he has not even prepared for the so-called farewell party for singles. He is not the first to get married among his classmates, but he is definitely the first. One married to a man.

  Someone with a good relationship asked, why do you like men? Oh, no wonder you were indifferent to the fact that the class beauty of our class chased you for two years. If the school bully chased you, you would definitely agree. What is the groom like? We will definitely go to your wedding.

  Su Mo was too lazy to explain, and there was no need to explain. They were getting married anyway.

  His classmates seemed to be very enthusiastic, and they were all curious about who Su Mo was marrying. It happened that this year's class reunion was not here. The group of people discussed it and came to watch while Su Mo was getting married, so that they could have a class reunion.

  Well, Su Mo's house was lively now. Su Mo felt for the first time that he was really getting married. When he opened the door, classmates came to congratulate him, wishing him a happy marriage and a long life together.

  The class beauty in college stared at Su Mo with a cold face and her belly stuck out when the door opened.

  "I thought I was bad for not falling in love with me. It turned out to be my fault since I was born. I want to see what kind of man stole my crush."

  Su Mo couldn't laugh or cry.

  "Lingling, it's been six or seven years, and you're still thinking about it."

  "If I hadn't been pregnant, I would have thought about staging a wedding scene where I snatched the groom."

  "That won't work, Biaozi will definitely get angry."

  Aunt Su waved her hands repeatedly, telling her not to do it, she couldn't appear on this show.

  The classmates in the room burst out laughing. Lingling held Aunt Su's hand and smiled cutely.

  "Auntie, let me tell you. When Su Mo was in college, he was very popular among all the girls in the school. Many girls had a crush on him. Aren't I angry?"

  "It's been a few months. Is your husband having sex? Is the child a boy or a girl? It's great. If Su Mo hadn't been single and not in love, I should have had a grandchild. However, it's not bad to follow Biaozi. , He is very good to Su Mo, mainly because he can be happy. After a few years, their relationship will be stable, and I will help raise a child."

  Su Mo really couldn't laugh or cry. His mother had thought far enough.

  He doesn't have much illusions about marriage. If marriage can make his parents feel at ease, then he will get married. Xing Biao, he doesn't hate him. Although he is sometimes very bad, he tolerates it. It's okay to deal with people. So, let's fulfill the old mother's wish. It's just a few people, as long as it doesn't affect his life.