01| 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚

Rudransh POV:

I was in my office, buried under piles of paperwork. After being away from work for almost 2months I had a mountain of work. Adi had dragged me out of my room and blackmailed me into working. I groaned, pushing the papers aside. I just hated all these works.

After living for almost two centuries, all my interest in working and talking to humans vanished. I just hated being around humans.

In the last century, there was a war against humans and witches, in which I saved all the human race out of humanity. That was the biggest mistake I did, since all the humans now saw me as a god, and everything that is happening in this world would be notified to me. And until I signed that amendment, it is not applicable. So basically, I am the emperor, and this world is my empire.

I silently peeked outside to see if Adi was there or not. Then, I silently transported to my room and sat on the couch, watching the house where me and Rabbit used to live. Yes, even after this many years, I made sure no one touched that house, and even now, her family descendants are living there.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention how I got the power to transport, right? My bad. After the goddess gave me and Adi powers, we tried to strengthen our powers, so we lived in the forest for the time being.

One day, when I was practicing with fire, a saint saw me and asked how I got this power. I told him everything, and he said, "I guess I found the reason I am living for."

At first, I didn't understand what he meant. Later, when he started teaching us many magics and made us stronger, I understood him, then one final day he said, "My work here is done, and I am sure that you can now face any danger that is gonna come near you. I hope you will lead a good life from now on," and then he disappeared.

After that, me and Adi helped in the war, later we built this palace, and soon everything fell back to its place.

After being isolated for many years, I stopped talking to people, because any slight mistake was irritating me a lot, and I would throw a tantrum on them. Because of this, everyone started fearing me, but that was also good since no one now dared to disturb me.

"DEVAAA!" I heard Adi shouting, and my room door slammed into the wall. When I said no one dared, Adi was an exception, though because he was practically my only family left, and he made it his life goal to irritate me for as long as possible.

"What now?" I asked, turning to him. I saw the door he slammed was broken into two. Damn, he is pissed. Let me tell you one tip: Adi is a very lighthearted and warm person until and unless he is angry. He can send me to outer space with just one punch.

I gave him a bright smile, asking, "Adi, I am done with my work. That is why I came back."

He raised his eyebrows and said, "I told you this morning that there is a party going to happen this evening, for which you must come with me. Where did you keep your ears?"

Oh shit, I was daydreaming then, I said, "I will be ready in 10 minutes. Is that okay?" He nodded, saying, "You better don't escape."

I went to the closet and wore the first outfit I saw, but I heard him saying, "I already selected your dress, which is in your second drawer. So wear that."

I said, "Yes, sir," and opened that drawer to see a red kurtha with a lion embroidery on it. I wore that without complaining more and went out to see him already ready in a black kurtha, which is exactly the same as mine, but a different color.

I elbowed him, asking, "What are we twinning for?" He didn't say anything, just followed me to the car.

I whispered, "How about we just teleport there, so that we can attend it fast and come back soon?" He glared at me, saying, "Don't use your powers for fun, Deva."