𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

After the goddess gift:

Rudransh Devnanda Raisa-Male protagonist.

Rudransh is a powerful and imposing figure, standing tall at almost 6'5 inches. With piercing blue eyes that hold deep emotions, he commands attention wherever he goes. He is known as the king, ruler, and even a dictator. Gifted by goddess, he has control over all the elements of nature, particularly fire, making him a force to be reckoned with.

Despite his imposing presence, Rudransh wasn't always this way. He was once a soft-hearted individual, until a tragic event changed him forever. Witnessing his love, engulfed in flames, he transformed into a ruthless demon, driven by his grief and anger.

Now, he lives a solitary existence, his mere presence instilling fear in others. With a snap of his fingers, he can send shivers down anyone's spine. But behind his intimidating exterior lies a man haunted by his past and bound by a promise to his lost love.

Ishitha Chowdary- Female protagonist.

Ishitha is a kind and gentle soul, but don't mistake her kindness for weakness.

Ishitha possesses immense power that she has yet to discover. Once she unlocks her true potential, she becomes the most formidable person around. She is the only one who can confront and defeat the malevolent force that has been haunting her through lifetimes.

Despite her strength, Ishitha is still in the dark about her past lives and the mysteries awaiting her in the present. This includes her love and a promise she made to find him in every lifetime.

Aditya Dev- Bestfriend of Rudra, Brother of Ishitha.

Aditya, one year older than Rudransh, serves as his's right-hand man. Having lived alongside Rudra for 250 years, Aditya knows him inside and out. He shared a deep bond with his sister, which led him to choose immortality to await her return to the world.

Despite the passing centuries, Aditya remains a beacon of laughter and joy. He is Rudra's source of lightheartedness, always striving to bring a smile to his face. However, when it comes to his responsibilities, Aditya is incredibly diligent and never overlooks a detail. It's no wonder he's Rudra's most trusted confidant. While he can be ruthless towards those who cross them, Aditya is sweet and caring to those who show kindness.

***

As of now these three characters are main, when the story progresses, you will meet other characters who will play significant roles in shaping the narrative.