You're in the wind, I'm in the water

[Jisoo's pov]

[PLAY CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB]

I was wondering if you guys ever play any of the songs I recommend, because the music is a big part of the scene because it creates the mood of the chapter. I'ts also what i listened to when writing the particular chapter. Imagine watching a movie without the movie how boring would that be?

I stared down at the two bodies lying on the floor in a pool of blood, in our own home. I was instantly filled with shock at the horrifying sight. I rushed to their side, hoping against all odds that they were still alive. I knelt next to Jennie and took her hands, they were cold and stiff. I raised her head for any sign of life but there wasn't any. The realization kicked in, she was gone. I checked my daughter's wrists for any pulse, but there was nothing. I then checked if she was still breathing.

I was completely and utterly devastated and overcome by shock. I sat there for a long time, holding their lifeless bodies in my arms, not quite sure how to process what just happened.

The next few days were spent organizing their funeral, I took care of all the arrangements making sure they had a dignified sendoff they deserved. I consoled every family member and friend who was grieving their loss. It was hard telling her parents what had happened when I struggled to believe it. Many people came, and they were loved by all in our village. but despite all their grieving, I hadn't shed a tear, I couldn't I felt numb.

When the funeral was over I sat down on our bed which now felt cold, in a house that now felt lonely. They had taken everything from me, they would pay the price for their actions. My hands clenched into fists as I tried to suppress the fury that bubbled within me.

I walked out of the house I'd once called home, I might not return here, but what was there to return to? I felt the wind blowing my hair away, the sky was turbulent tonight as if it felt every emotion within me. I walked at a steady pace with only one destination in my mind, I wanted them to pay. Their high walls would not protect them, not even their god, for they had killed mine.

I blasted a hole in one of their walls, they praised themselves for being pure and peaceful, and yet they had this place swarming with guards, what would you need guards for if you were of pure heart?

I immediately started attacking every soldier in sight. I only saw red, my face and clothes were getting soaked and I couldn't care less. There were many and I was greatly outnumbered but they were mere mortals whereas I was a whole different creature. I was stabbed many times but thankfully I didn't die due to my healing abilities. I gained portions of my wife's power every time I drank from her.

I raised my hand and unleashed a blast of energy at a group of guards burning them to ash in an instant. I stood for a moment, taking in the sight of their ashes scattered around me. They were the last of the guards now it was time to go for their leader, the so-called priest who had taken more lives than he had saved.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

What should be their daughter's name? I'm of ideas right now.

i delivered as promised. I decided to cut it here because the chapter would be too long and I wanted the next chapter to have a different feeling from this one. I'm a Pisces so the stuff I write sometimes makes me feel sad because I have to feel what the character feels to be able put it on paper. I feel like I just lost a wife and child right now.