New friend

The first thing I notice when I wake up is heat radiating from a nearby source. When i Open eyes I find Jisoo's brown ones staring right at me. I freeze for a second as I wasn't expecting that. But my heart relaxes when I spot the wide smile on her face. Last night for me was magical. What happened between us was the closest thing to love I've ever felt since the death of my parents.

Her hand start removing the strand's of hair that are scattered all over my face. "Morning, how are you feeling" She asks.

"Good you?" She nods as a way of saying yes. "Last night I wanted to explore more with you, but then I saw how tired we both were, and trust me I don't get tired very easily I'm a vampire after all." She says with her ever present smirk.

"I never knew that it could feel like that." I say blushing.

"Scissoring is heaven but wait until you experience penetration."

A look of recognition crossed my features. "You mean the part where the guy sticks his thing into me" I ask.

"Yes, but since I don't have that thing, I'm going to use these." She says wiggling her fingers infront of me.

Our conversation gets interrupted by a knock on the door. "Enter" Jisoo says loud enough for the person outside to hear. The door opens and in enters a frail girl with pink hair. Her face flushes when she sees our naked and tangled bodies on the bed. She immediately casts her eyes down and a pink blush appears on her face.

"Umm..sorry to intrude my lady but your presence is needed by the head chef regarding today's menu." She says fidgeting with her maid apron.

"Thanks for letting me know Rosé" she kisses the top of my head then disappears into her walk in closet. "Oh Rosé could you do me a favor and get Jennie over there something to wear."

She quickly casts her eyes to where the voice is coming from and replies. "Of, course my lady anything for you." Jisoo then exites the closet dressed in a velvet robe tied loosely at her waist. A bit of cleavage was showing which made me wonder if she was wearing anything underneath.

She smiled in my direction and then left the room. Leaving me alone with Rosé. We stare at each other awkwardly for a few seconds until she says.

"We should head to my room for the clothes, follow me."

I take the silk sheet and wrap it around my body and follow the pink haired girl. We go past several white doors and go down a row of stairs. The doors we pass now are less grand and I can't help but ask.

"Where are we headed exactly."

She looks over her shoulder and replies. "To the servant quarters where me and the rest of the servant sleep." I make an uhh-huh sound and we continue the rest of the journey in silence.

We soon arrive at her room and it looks very basic, it has a bed, study table, and a simplistic looking wardrobe. "The stuff I have in here are not that grand just simple clothes I hope you don't mind." She says looking at me.

"Not at all" I Answer.

She goes to her wardrobe and pulls out a yellow dress that looked to reach my knees, it's beautiful. "This is the best dress I got, also my favorite, try it on." She says handing it to me.

"No, I couldn't, it's your favorite, just find me something simple I don't mind really."

She giggles and replies. "Nonsense, your lady Jisoo's new lover you deserve only the best."

"The way you say it makes it sound like she has many lovers." A look of panic crosses her eyes. "No! No! I didn't mean anything by that please forgive me." I place a hand on her shoulder to reassure her.

"Hey, I'm not going to rat you out, if anything I could use a friend. The last place I was at was very lonely."

"You're a slave aren't you." She ask sympathetically. I nod and she continues "when I walked into my lady's room today I thought you were a vampire because she's only had vampire lovers up until now. But then I thought otherwise seeing as how you didn't have the presence they have."

"Oh you mean arrogance." We both laugh at that. "You should fit it I'm sure she's waiting for you, Miss Jennie."

"Right, you're sure you don't mind." She shakes her head.

I take the dress from her and she turns around to give me privacy. I let the sheet drop to the floor and I wear the dress. It's so soft and also smells very nice. "You can turn around now, how do I look." Her eyes widen briefly and she smiles.

"Wow it looks better on you than it does on me." I blush cause I'm not used to receiving complements. "Thank you" I say.

"Come, let's go lady Jisoo awaits you."

We go back the way we came from. We pass the door to Jisoo's bed chamber and several others. She then leads me outside and I see Jisoo sitting alone at a table full of food. I've never seen this much food at one place in my life. She stills for a moment when she sees me.

"You look beautiful." She says when we get nearer.

"Thanks, so do you." Jisoo has changed from her velvet robe to a maroon pantsuit, and it looks absolutely stunning on her.

"You can leave Rosé, and thank you for the dress." Jisoo says with her eyes on Rosé, She bows her head and leaves.

"Please take a seat." I sit down and look at all the food on the table wondering how we're going to finish it all. "I had no idea what you liked so I asked the chef to prepare a few dishes." My heart swells, it feels nice to have someone care for needs and wants.

"Please eat." She says and we both start eating.