Lost love is sweeter when its finally found.

[PLAY PASTLIVES BY SAPPIENTDREAM]

"Did it work?'' I asked caressing her cheek.

I had never really believed in her plan, but I wouldn't have minded carrying a tiny Jisoo replica inside of me. She looked at me and went quiet, ''you don't feel it?'' she asked in a soft tone. She then placed her hand gently on my abdomen, I stared at her confused about what she was talking about. And then I felt it. A pleasant heat in my abdomen. It then started spreading across my body. It was a very warm and fuzzy feeling.

I giggle and asked Jisoo ''what did you do to me?''

She took my hand and gently kissed it, ''I made love to you, then planted a seed in you using magic.''

She got up from the floor and sat next to me on the bed. ''Our daughter going to be so beautiful I hope she gets your eyes, nose, face, everything,'' she said and kissed me gently, I closed my eyes leaning closer to her to deepen the kiss. I felt as though I had the world in that moment.

When I opened my eyes I found myself back in the present day. Jisoo was looking at me very expectantly, questioning if her method had worked. I blinked at her, ''What happened to her?'' I asked referring to our daughter. She smiled at me, pleased that I had remembered our past life.

Her pleased look was replaced by something dark and vengeful ''she was murdered by the Church three thousand years ago. They regarded her as the devil's spawn.'' she said with an angry look. I took her hands in mine. ''Why would anyone do that?'' I had asked, horrified by what she had just told me. Although I had no memories of our daughter I felt anger in my veins how could anyone do that to her? She was ours to love not theirs to murder.

I pulled Jisoo into my arms when I noticed her watery eyes. ''I lost both of you that day! I couldn't protect you, I failed you'' She yelled into my chest. I could feel the hurt and anger in her voice. ''Shh... it's okay, you didn't fail us I'm sure you tried your best.'' It was hard having to console someone who was in pain because of you and your daughter's death in a past life, which you had no memory of. But as her mate her pain is also mine to bear, and if it was anger I felt it tenfold.

I felt her tears staining my shirt and I started rocking her while I ran my hands through her hair whispering sweet nothings into her ear. This was the most vulnerable I had ever seen of her. Although it hurt me to see her like this, I love the fact that she could be in her most vulnerable state with me.

'' They wanted me but they could not get to me. So they chose to take two of the most important people in my life. You too were all I had, and after that, I was never the same.''

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm very happy to finally return to this book after two years of writer's block. Another thing is that when I was reading this book I noticed how toxic Jisoo was and I hated it, because I've grown now and realise that it's not cool. So I plan to make up for it by showing you guys her more vulnerable side and her being kinder to Jennie. Stay tuned it's about to get interesting. -Pandjelly